New Jersey
Options

venues - Florentine Gardens and Seasons

Hi ! 
My fiance and I both LOVED florentine gardens and seasons. We are trying to decide, any advice / recommendations would be fantastic ! We're going to do a fall afternoon wedding ceremony & reception on site. A few things we liked about florentine was that it was a one at a time wedding place, I think we could get ready in the bridal / groom suites the morning of and they offered live music for the outdoor ceremony. Seasons I'm sure has awesome food and they just feed you so much ! We also really liked the outdoor ceremony space with the waterfall in the back. 
 Both of these places get awesome reviews so it is so hard to decide ! HELP!

Re: venues - Florentine Gardens and Seasons

• Options
    My mom just went to a wedding at Florentine Gardens. She said the food was good and it was beautiful.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I visited both and picked Seasons :) I am getting married in winter so space didn't matter for me but Carl at Seasons was just so great when we met with him. I've also heard raving reviews about the food. Seasons felt a little more intimate to me than Florentine. I'm sure either one you pick will be great. Good luck!
  • Options
    I got married at Florentine Gardens three weeks ago and people are still talking about it!  The food, atmosphere and service were all AMAZING! I can't stop thinking about how perfect everything was!  
  • Options
    My sister got married at Florentine Gardens five years ago. The whole night was amazing! They did such a good job and the food was incredible (and there was a ton of it)! The best wedding I have ever been to. I recently got engaged and I am just starting to look at venues. I'm almost afraid that nothing else will even compare. I'm going to try to pick my own venue but if I don't absolutely love any of the places I see, I'm going with Florentine Gardens.
  • Options
    was anyone able to negotiate pricing at the Florentine Gardens? I am very close to booking, but thought i'd inquire if anyone had any luck negotiating. 
  • Options
    We are getting married at the Florentine in August this year! I found the space much more open and spacious than Seasons.  We are having an afternoon wedding and wanted the effect of day light, so it was an easy pick.  They negotiated with us on the minimum number as we have  smaller guest list than they normally serve. I wish you luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards