South Carolina-Charleston

Charleston, SC Venue- Allows Outside Catering and to bring Alcohol in

Hi!

Does anyone have any venue recommendations in Charleston, SC that allow you to bring in outside catering and alcohol without a huge upcharge?

Thank you!

Re: Charleston, SC Venue- Allows Outside Catering and to bring Alcohol in

• This is an international board. I'm moving this to your local board so you can find better results.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • If you're interested in the suburbs of Charleston, Alhambra Hall is just across the bridge into Mt. Pleasant and it's just the hall, no other required vendors with it, and it's a beautiful setting. Only drawback is that it books up quickly, so getting the date you want might be hard.
  • We're getting married at Harborside East -- its an awesome venue! They let you pick your caterer (provided a checklist that makes sure they are up to par), but the bar service is exclusively through the Creek Club at I'on.
  • Old Wide Awake Park is a great venue close to Old Wide Awake Plantation--it's just outside of charleston and has great rates-also you have to use outside vendors!
  • Pepper Plantation! That's my venue. It's in Mt. Pleasant and BEAUTIFUL! It's privately owned, so you can bring in your own caterer and own bartenders/alcohol!
  • The Island House, Legare Waring, Founders Hall, Pepper Plantation, Boone Hall. All of these allow you to bring in your own F&B. Most local venues allow you.
  • The lake house at bulow
  • Hello! I agree that Alhambra Hall is a great option!  I've coordinated a wedding there and it works out beautifully to have the ceremony and reception all at the same location.  

If you are in need of a day of wedding coordinator please feel free to view my website!  I'd love to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams!  www.sweetgrassbridal.net

• Magnolia Plantations, Boone Hall, Middleton Place, .....the caterers have separate charges for the different levels of bar you can have at your event.   The venue usually doesn't upcharge. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards