Gay Weddings

Two aisles for two brides.... and one flower girl??

My fiance and I are having our dads walk us down the "aisle". Our aisle is actually two sides of the ceremony area and the front part, so our bridesmaids, etc. we had planned on coming from the sides.
Our recessional would be down the center aisle.

However... we only have ONE flower girl. How would this work? Should she come down the center? Or down one side and all the way across to the other to get petals evenly?

I am stuck and I only have a month...

Re: Two aisles for two brides.... and one flower girl??

• justsiejustsie member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    My fiance and I are having our dads walk us down the "aisle". Our aisle is actually two sides of the ceremony area and the front part, so our bridesmaids, etc. we had planned on coming from the sides.
    Our recessional would be down the center aisle.

However... we only have ONE flower girl. How would this work? Should she come down the center? Or down one side and all the way across to the other to get petals evenly?

I am stuck and I only have a month...
    Have you already asked your flower girl? How old is she? Depending on her age I would think just walking down the center would be the best bet.
  • I would just not have her toss petals.  Have her carry a small bouquet instead and walk down the center aisle.  
  • edited June 2015
    Logistics question. Do you have two photogs? How will you get photos of both brides coming down the aisle at the same time or are they walking in one at a time?

My sister and her wife used the same aisle, so it wasn't an issue. Photog in me just wants to make sure the lower girl isn't your only logistical thing to work out :)

In terms on the FG - I agree with QueerFemme
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I would just not have her toss petals.  Have her carry a small bouquet instead and walk down the center aisle.  

I would do this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards