Michigan-Detroit
Options

DJ search in Plymouth area

I'm getting married at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth.  We are in search of a DJ.  Any recommendations?

Re: DJ search in Plymouth area

• Options
    We are using Mike Staff.  We're getting married in Ann Arbor but they have an office in Plymouth and have been great to work with so far.  Very reasonable prices and I have 3 friends who used them in the past for both DJ and photography services. We booked them for DJ and photo and when you bundle they give you a discount.
  • Options
    goblue111315goblue111315 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2015
    We're using Ultimate Sound (Eric Miller is our DJ).  I think they're based out of Livonia, and so far have been great to work with!  He's very responsive and I love the online tool they have to create the timeline for the reception.  The price was also very reasonable.  We're also getting married in Ann Arbor (heyyyy @mibride92615) but Eric mentioned having done a lot of weddings at St. John's.  Good luck!

ETA: Just realized this question is a month old so you may have found what you needed already!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In case you haven't found anyone yet, try D.J.Dizzy in Port Huron.  It's not Livonia, but he'll travel.  AMAZING at what he does!
  • Options
    DJ C. Smith He's amazing. Has lots of videos on youtube.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards