North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Durham/Chapel Hill Venue Help?

Hey everyone! I'm currently searching for a wedding venue for fall 2015 and I can't find anything available. I'm on a budget so was wondering if anyone could share where they got married and how much it cost. Pictures are welcome too! I would prefer Chapel Hill but Durham is okay too. Also I know these venues are taken:
- Rock Quarry Farms
- Barn at Valhalla
- The Oaks at Salem
- The Little Herb House
Help?

Re: Durham/Chapel Hill Venue Help?

• Options
    I'm getting married at the Carolina Inn, I believe their cheapest package is $75 a person. We were quite sure about the Carolina Inn and didn't do much other research, but here's a couple of other places in Chapel Hill that I know do weddings and may be less expensive:

-The Siena Hotel on East Franklin St.
    -The Carolina Club, right on campus
    -Kenan Stadium, I didn't look into details on this but I've seen pictures from weddings there
    -The Sheraton, I think the address may technically be Durham. The wedding planner we spoke to there was SO nice
    -Duke Gardens, not sure how much it costs but pictures from there are always nice
    -The Forest Theater for a ceremony, it's pretty cheap to rent out if I remember correctly
    -Top of the Hill
    -La Residence on Rosemary St.
    -Rizzo Conference Center
    -The Governors Club
    -MOTORCO in Durham. I went to a wedding here for couple that were on a budget and it was great!
  • Options
    Snipes Farm Retreat - Chapel Hill
    Ayr Mount (little known secret) - Hillsborough, not far from Chapel Hill or Durham
    NC Botanical Garden in Chapel Hill
  • Options
    I had my reception at the Rigmor House and it was perfect. They don't have preferred vendors so you can use whoever you want. Ben is the guy you work with and he is so easy going.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards