September 2015 Weddings

My Makeup Trial Pics. Good Golly I Was Scared But…

I absolutely love it! I don’t wear makeup and if I do it is usually just top lid eye liner, mascara, and clear lip balm or a glittery gloss from MAC.  I’ve had makeup put on my face but something was always off and I was always disappointed.

Today I was hopeful because the MU artist was referred to me by my planner and she raved about her work.  I asked for a glam, glowing, sultry look and this is what the makeup artist came up with. I heart my look. 

Pic 1 – Me total nude face which is my everyday absolutely no make up look. 
Pic 2 and 3 – All made up still at the studio.

Pic 4 ad 5 – All made up. Pic taken in bathroom at my Mom’s house.

imageimageimageimage

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: My Makeup Trial Pics. Good Golly I Was Scared But…

• It looks fantastic!

I see a lot of posts on this site about brides not wanting to wear any makeup because they do not wear any/much in everyday life. Do not get me wrong, I never think a women should change their looks to please someone else! But when having professional photos done a little makeup just helps enhance you not cover you up.

You have stunning smile and I love that the lip color just makes that pop! You will be a beautiful bride!
  • @aliwis000 - Thank you.  :-)  The lip color is what my FH loves the most about the look. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Gorgeous! I'm debating about wearing lip color (I never do).  Yours looks fantastic!
  • tj&cwtj&cw member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    She did a great job! You look amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards