Canada-Alberta

Maggie Sottero Dresses

Does anyone know that if any of the bridal shops in Calgary sell her dresses? I checked a bunch of the websites of the shops but havent came across any of them that sell thes dresses.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maggie Sottero Dresses

• edited December 2011
    Nm figured it out. Bridal Centre
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI - I ordered a Maggie dress. I found it in the store and ordered from Jay's Bridal (online) and saved a ton. You might find yours there!
  • edited December 2011
    pp- I was thinking of doing that for the bridesmaids dresses. How was Jays bridal for customer service? Also, was there enough of a savings to go through online and US exchange rates to make it worth it?
  • dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Customer Service has been great. I had a concern shortly after ordering and sent an email. I had a reply back by the end of the day adressing all my issues fully. I also know 2 other girls who have ordered from the same website and they have nothing but good to say about it. I saved about $185 on my dress, however I know another girl who is ordering a Maggie and she's looking at about $700 in savings. Good Luck
  • SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shiiit...I was told that the online stores wouldn't ship to Canada...Maggie Sottero's rules I guess? So I just bought it here from Bridal Debut. And I had looked at Jay's Bridal and my dress (Jovi) would've been $400 cheaper if I ordered it through them! But the "International Customers" warning on the website scared me away.Lucky you!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • kthornellkthornell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just odered my maggie dress from Jay's bridal, it is $500 cheaper. Hopefully it turn out well!
  • edited January 2012
  • This simple, I know a web site is buying the wedding dress.
    website:http://www.monbellebridal.com/maggie-sottero-c-11.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards