South Carolina

Ceremony in Greenville SC/ Dahlonega, GA

Ladies I need your help! I've found a few locations in Greenville, SC and Dahlonega, GA but I want to make sure there aren't any reasonably prices venues I'm missing. If you've visited a location, are already married, or have booked your location and have a stunning venue to share please let me know. I'm even considering doing the ceremony and reception 2 different places because of price. I'm especially wanting venues that will allow my to bring in my own photographer and booze. Thanks for your help! !! :) 

Re: Ceremony in Greenville SC/ Dahlonega, GA

• This is an international board and most of the posters have no idea what is available in those localities.  You'll have better luck posting on the local boards.
  • Pretty place chapel is ceremony space only but is gorgeous!
  • I would be happy to move this to a local board for you if you tell me which one you want.
  • I'm getting married in Dahlonega at Forrest Hills Mountain Resort. They have a couple of different gardens/gazebos and a few different reception halls. They are very reasonably priced, you can provide your own booze, and I know they have preferred photographers, but you could probably at least ask them about bringing in your own.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • That would be great. Can you move to south Carolina board? Thanks! :)
  • KnotsofloveKnotsoflove member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2015
    I am getting married at Montaluce in Dahlonega. My fi actually went to college there and lived there for a bit when we first started dating.

If you're looking at wineries, there are TONS in Dahlonega, Wolf Moutain, Frog Town, Montaluce, Cavander Creek and Yonah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards