Connecticut

Jeweler Rec- Mira in Middletown

FI and I were looking to upgrade my ring and we ended up at Mira Jeweler Design in Middletown. love love love her! I found an estate ring I liked and she stayed open an hour late since my FI got out of work late. She was so helpful and will do everything to fit budget and what you want. She also knows her quality and what diamonds are worth what. We will be getting our bands there probably through her custom designing since I want something unique and vintage and FI wants to engrave the outside of his. Highly recommend going to her!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Jeweler Rec- Mira in Middletown

• It's so pretty. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What made you decide to change your ring? I thought you loved/ wanted the aquamarine? I love the new one too though! Very pretty! And congrats on picking a date!!
  • @lilacck28, I had been thinking of upgrading for awhile. What ended up sealing the deal was when I had the aquamarine looked at. It was already getting scratched! (not a very hard stone and i'm not easy on my hands.) And thanks! It's starting to feel real with a date and a venue now. I haven't gone on NEY in awhile because I am an indecisive bride, but things are starting to come together finally!

• I think indecisiveness probably comes about easier with a long engagement. I definitely had indecisive moments, but I just didn't have enough time to change things! I'm really glad things are coming together for you, and I really do love live love your new ring. I need to stop looking at rings! No more for me for a LONG time!
  • @lilacck28 haha! FI already knows eventually I'll change my setting. But for now it will be a simple gold wedding band. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards