Nevada-Las Vegas

Las Vegas Bride

Ok! So my wedding date is set for August 2 2015 at the little church of the west in Las Vegas. Finding a chapel was the easy part.... Finding a private dining room for 50 people is the hard part.:-/ Budget for reception is $5000. The New Orleans stardust suite is booked & that happened to be my first choice. I don't have a second choice.... Suggestions & advice needed please!

Re: Las Vegas Bride

• Wicked spoon has a private room. A lot of brides use maggianos and their pretty budget friendly Absolut suite at caesars would hold fifty guests and I think the hospitality suite at mandalay bay could as well. I'm having my cake and cocktail reception in a vista suite after a dinner, comfortably fits 30 but I'm pretty sure I saw a bride do 65 with a dj in one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Hi... just doing some follow up on you thread... have you had your reception yet?  Was it in the Vista suite at MB?  If so, was there actually enough room for 50.... I'm hoping my max will drop to  60 so I'm stressing on this a bit!  Thanks!  :-)
  • trm358trm358 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    Maggianos should easily accommodate your guest count and budget!!!
  • I'm also having about 50 guests for my reception at Wicked Spoon. We rented out the private dining space for a $2500 ++ minimum. My wedding is on August 1! We're almost there!! :)
  • Firefly is the bomb. It's a tapas restaurant. $200 to use their private room, then their packages start at around $55 per person. They seem to be very flexible though if you have a different budget. I'm working with Francesca there and she is very helpful and fairly prompt on emails. Give them a shot! Their room holds up to 60-65 I think (I only have 35 guests).
  • Oh and my wedding is August 1, see you there ;)
  • I'm getting married in November and I'm deciding upon Trevi, Chayo, Border Grill, and just looked into Firefly.  The reception is in Caesar's so I don't want to travel too far for the reception.  Chayo is really cool, but $3500 min.
  • I second Trevi. We're hosting our reception there with a similar budget of $5000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards