Minnesota

Who’s your favorite band or DJ in your area?

Hi Knotties!
In honor of our new Top 10 Wedding Songs for 2015 list, we want to know: Are you going with a band or a DJ? If you’ve already hired your musicians or DJ, tell us who it is in the comments below to help give other local Knotties some great ideas and referrals.
Oh, and if you’re getting close to the date and you’ve already made your must-play list for the reception, head over to our Wedding Music Board to share!

Re: Who’s your favorite band or DJ in your area?

• We are going with a service out of Northern MN called Party2Go. It's located out of Bemidji but they cover a lot of area in Northern MN. My cousin had one of their DJs for her wedding and he was awesome! There was a great music selection and he had so much fun with the guests that my fiance and I decided to go with them for our wedding. So far our discussions with them have been great. They are totally flexible with the kind of style we are looking for and have many great options for both the wedding and the reception. The pricing is decent considering that we are focusing a lot of our budget on the reception! We are a year out from our wedding and so haven't gone into too much detail with them but so far I am completely satisfied with our choice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards