Just Engaged and Proposals

Where has all the bad Bride-TV gone?

Not sure where to post this so here seemed good:).

I sprained my ankle and have been holed up on the sofa all weekend and figured why not take this opportunity to catch some Bridezillas, David Tuterra, or Say Yes to the Dress and I can't find them in  my listings or OnDemand!  I'm a big fan of binging on bad, mindless, reality TV on weekends like this and figured may as well try it Newly Engaged Style!  Wah wah!

Re: Where has all the bad Bride-TV gone?

• There was a whole marathon of SYTTD on today.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • What?!?  Shut your face, the one day of the last 5 I actually left the house for Fathers Day:(  I just got home and decided to try again and it's some show about people who kill their spouses instead!
  • Working from home, again today - damned ankle - and found Bad Bride TV - woohoo!  I've OD'ed on HGTV lately haha.
  • Glad you found something to watch.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • SYTTD is always on TLC especially during the day. Bridalplasty and Bridezillas are on Netflix.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The movie "Bridesmaids" is on multiple cable channels all day, everyday.
  • SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2015

I believe on Friday's TLC has marathons of Four Weddings during the day and then around dinner it switches to the wedding dress type shows. I work from home a lot too LOL

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • One season of bridezillas is on Netflix I wish there was more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards