Not Engaged Yet

Super late AW: Bridal Shower & Bachelorette

I haven't been around in forever and I miss NEY so much! I am finally on summer vacation, with only 3 more weeks til the wedding! Time has seriously been flying. I promised I would post some AW pics from my bridal shower (end of May) and bachelorette (couple of weeks ago) on here. I just wish I could have done it sooner, but better late then never right?

My bridal shower was pretty much a surprise. I knew the date and time, but did not know the location or theme or anything else really. FI drove me to the shower and I was so happy to see that it was at his aunt's house. When my bridesmaids asked me what I wanted I said low key and casual, so they definitely listened. The shower was a nautical theme (to go with our honeymoon landcruise tour to Alaska). Everything was so cute and the food was great. Here are some pics:

image   image  image

My MOH made the captain's hat w/veil, the "brinesmaids"/"mermaid of honor" sailor hats and the photo booth. There were tons of other details too. She is super crafty- and I am not! I ended up getting almost everything from my registry, which was absolutely awesome and so generous of everyone there.

My bachelorette party was a couple weeks later at Patriot's Place at Gillette. We booked a hotel room there and had literally zero plans but to bar hop. Well, I wish we knew that Patriot's Place bars close at 1am. I fully expected to be out until 2am, but nope that didn't happen. We ate dinner at Bar Louie and then spent the rest of the night at Howl at the Moon. That was really fun! When the bar closed we just went back to the room and drank champagne. I probably went to bed around 3am. I was well rested the next morning though. Thank god for late check out! Here are some pics:
image   image

Now there is only 3 weeks until the wedding! Actually it's less than that, but so far so good. I have more pics to AW (hair/makeup trial, dress fitting) but I'm not going to be a super AW...gotta keep the AW in check! I will definitely be on here more often now that work has ended for the year! 

Re: Super late AW: Bridal Shower & Bachelorette

• Looks like it was a lot of fun! EEK 3 weeks!! :) The bridal shower theme is adorable.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It sounds like you had an awesome time!

I'd bet the next 3 weeks are going to fly by -tick-tock!-
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • I love the bridal shower theme! The photobooth and hats are adorable! And it sounds like you had a great time at your bachelorette! God luck with the next 3 weeks! And I hope you don't wait so long to update us this time! 

• YAY! Your shower looks adorable and it sounds like you had a blast at your bachelorette party! I can't believe you're less than 3 weeks out! I demand more AWs! 

• Aw so exciting! Everything looks like it was so much fun! AW everything!!
  • Love all the details of your shower! Howl at the moon is awesome, we really like it there!! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Is your dress from LOFT or LOFT Outlet?  If so, I have that but in a dark blue!!  CUTE!
  • both events look super fun and nice! glad you had a great time! eeeek! 3 weeks! :):)
  • @500Days - Omg I can't believe you have less than 3 weeks to go! It sounds like you had a wonderful shower and an awesome bachelorette party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The shower theme is adorable! Sounds like such a fun time! Wow three weeks!

Anniversary

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I love your shower and bachelorette! PLEASE AW more frequently! I can't believe you're getting married in 3 weeks!!

• I love everything about this post and can't believe you're only 3 weeks out from the wedding! So exciting!

• Soooo cute!  I love it.  3 weeks will fly by!
  • Thanks ladies!!! I will make sure to post my trial and fitting pics asap! You are all too sweet!

@cocobellaf the dress I wore for the shower is actually from h&m! I searched through the racks like crazy trying to find something and there it was! It's a super sparkly and sequins everywhere kind of dress. Hopefully I can wear it again someday!

• Love it!!! You are adorable. Only three weeks left - WEEEEE!!!! :-D

*******************************************************************************************

• I love your bridal shower theme!!  Are you having a rehearsal? If so, just wear your shower dress for that because it is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards