Ohio-Cincinnati

Recently Engaged...need a venue for November..2015

Hello all! I am recently engaged and my fiance and I would really love to get married in 2015..so we are aiming for November or early December. I am not from this area, so finding a venue is proving to be rather difficult for me. We also don't want to break the bank for a wedding. We are open to venues in the Cincinnati, NKY, or Indiana area. We are looking at roughly 200-250 guests. We are also hoping to have our ceremony and reception in one area.
Seriously, any help would me much appreciated!

Re: Recently Engaged...need a venue for November..2015

• kohuskmkohuskm member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2015

My fiance and I are getting married at Miami Township Community Center. We wanted to have our wedding in 2015 and we ended up planning ours in 4 months! It's about $1100 and it says it fits 250 people. We're having 200 people. The only problem (We saw it as a good thing) is you just get the room. You have to bring your own caterer and decorations but the venue is beautiful because it has exposed beams and a gorgeous outdoor area to get married. If you want to get married inside, you would get married in the same room that the reception is in.

http://www.miamitownship.org/home/Community-Center 

• Who are you using as your caterer ? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards