New Jersey

Venues comparable to pleasantdale north/central jersey

Hi All! I just got engaged and my fiancé and I have fallen in love with The Pleasantdale Chateau however I think it's a little out of our budget. I am from central jersey and he is from north jersey. We would really like something in the middle and can't seem to find the right one. Ideally we are looking for a fall 2016 sat night wedding capping at 200 pp. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Re: Venues comparable to pleasantdale north/central jersey

• I'm having my wedding in April 2016 at The Tides Estate in North Haledon. It's absolutely gorgeous. The grounds are beautful. I attached a photo I took when I first went to tour it and that was in October 2014. I knew it was the place as soon as we drove through the big gates and parked our car lol 

Another place we fell in love with but was out of our budget but definitely in yours is Biagio's in Paramus. Breathtaking ceremony space on the roof.
  • Make sure you check out Nanina's in the Park and The Park Savoy.
  • Have you tried their sister venue, The Manor? It's also in W. Orange and they have beautiful grounds also. I don't think any of their rooms can hold above 200.
  • In addition to the venues mentioned above, I'd suggest looking into the Venetian, the Rockleigh, and the Palace at Somerset Park. All top notch venues.
  • dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker

I would not say there is much comparable to the Pleasantdale Chateau. 

But check out the Madison Hotel in Convent Station.  We got married there.  I think it's gorgeous & it's not that expensive.

The Palace in Somerset is also a beautiful space.     

Also try the Somerset Hill hotel and the Grand Summit Hotel  

• You should look at the manor, Venetian and the palace..
  • I loved the Pleasantdale Chateau as well but it was booked during the dates that I wanted to get married.  I ended up getting married last month at the Estate at Florentine Gardens and it was TRULY AMAZING!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards