Attire & Accessories Forum

Where to rent a dress in SoCal?

It was suggested to me today by a friend. Does anyone have experience with it? What am I looking at price wise? Can anyone recommend rental places in Southern California (San Bernardino, Orange or LA counties)?

Re: Where to rent a dress in SoCal?

• You should post this on your local board.  This is an international board, and few of us can help you.  Good luck!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited June 2015
    not worth renting a dress sometimes the dress cost just as much as a brand new one.  when you rent a dress it has to be altered as well to fit you and alterations are extra what if the dress you  love has been worn by many brides it was altered many times which means more stress was put on the dress, 

your better off looking for a discounted new dress to wear on your big day 
    you can get a good dress within the 99-1000 range 
    some places to check out

davids bridal has tons of options starting at 99.00 and they have quite a bit on sale right now.  designers like mori lee, bonny, jasmine, venus, allure, all have dresses that start around 500 my taffita gown with pick ups lace straps and beading was only 950 

also its very hard to find rental dresses and the only place i know that does rental dresses is las vegas 
  • Rent the Runway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards