Connecticut

Roll call - who's here?

2»

Re: Roll call - who's here?

• Would you mind direct messaging me? I have so many questions about the city hall set up and how that works and of its worth the hassle. I'm sure you 
    experienced how unavailable Kejuan Dillard is when getting back to people.

I sent you a PM.

• Changed dates and venues! Simsbury 1820 House- Sept. 25, 2016.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • laurenetracylaurenetracy member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2015

The Riverview in Simsbury, September 2016!

So excited!!

• Bride- Date is not set yet but looking at 2017-18 due to graduations of kids and a possible relocation. We are a 50+ couple who has met again after dating in college. We want a small family only (30-50) but very meaningful but some what upscale wedding perhaps destination.
  • PS How do you change your name on here?
  • edited August 2015
    PS How do you change your name on here?
    In your address bar

> theknot.com
    >account settings
    >personal details - change your screen name
    >SAVE

-------------------------------
    I also found this thread on the Tech Help board:

If you need help with this, PM Knot Riley :)

• Hi Brides to be!! I'm a Connecticut fiancée getting married in December!
  • Congratulations! Welcome to TheKnot.

• Hi,
    I did sign up a while ago but since the date was distant I didn't participate much. Not much going on here I see. Where did everyone go? :)

June - 2016 here.
  • Welcome @gosiaWed2016  It is a little quiet on this board these days.  How is your planning going so far?  Where are you getting married? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Combs Mill is beautiful!!
  • I'm a ways off, but October of 2017at Wood Acres Farm in Terryville!
  • We're August 6, 2016 at Tunxis Pavilion! Can't wait. :)

• Hi All!

New to Simsbury and recently engaged!! If anyone has any recs for the Simsbury area, I'd love to hear them! We haven't specifically set a date but are aiming for March 2017. 

Happy planning! 
  • Hi All!

New to Simsbury and recently engaged!! If anyone has any recs for the Simsbury area, I'd love to hear them! We haven't specifically set a date but are aiming for March 2017. 

Happy planning! 

We are getting married at Holcomb Farm in East Granby. 6/25/16
  • Thank you!!! So exciting. Best of luck!
  • We are Sept. 25, 2016 at the Simsbury 1820 house. Small wedding though. The room can only fit MAYBE up to 75 or so.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just bought my dress today!  I went to a consignment shop in Taftville.  AMAZING selection. I got a brand new Maggie Sottero for nothing.  The place is called Love Me Two Times.  There is also a great place in Manchester but it is pricey.
  • justsuzie said:
    I just bought my dress today!  I went to a consignment shop in Taftville.  AMAZING selection. I got a brand new Maggie Sottero for nothing.  The place is called Love Me Two Times.  There is also a great place in Manchester but it is pricey.
    I've heard of that place. Good to know. 
    Congrats on finding your dress.

• Hi ladies!  

I'm getting married on New Years Eve 2016 at the Pond House in West Hartford! I'm just starting to peruse these forums in search for great new years even wedding ideas to make it super fun and unique.  
  • Hi ladies!  

I'm getting married on New Years Eve 2016 at the Pond House in West Hartford! I'm just starting to peruse these forums in search for great new years even wedding ideas to make it super fun and unique.  
    Welcome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi everybody! I'm getting married in July 2017 at the Wadsworth Mansion in Middletown. We're originally from the east coast (CT and NJ), but now live in Colorado, so I'm trying to get a jump start on planning since we'll be doing most of it from across the country! Looking forward to checking out everyone's advice on potential vendors, etc.
  • Hi everybody! I'm getting married in July 2017 at the Wadsworth Mansion in Middletown. We're originally from the east coast (CT and NJ), but now live in Colorado, so I'm trying to get a jump start on planning since we'll be doing most of it from across the country! Looking forward to checking out everyone's advice on potential vendors, etc.
    Welcome @haleykeefe!!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards