Chit Chat

WTF???

Is everyone else's TK completely different at the moment??  It's pretty hard to read for me

Re: WTF???

• Mind you, I did miss the other boards on the side way back when they got rid of them last time

• Nvm.  Back to old school

• Very old school for me. Keep getting logged out still. Nothing has changed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• They were doing some sort of "maintenance" last night. Perhaps maintaining the problems we've all been having & creating new ones...
  • Normal for me.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I haven't had the logout problem in a month or two. I had a few login problems overnight but it was just maintenance, based on what I've seen.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Very old school for me. Keep getting logged out still. Nothing has changed.
    Huh, I haven't been logged out (even on mobile) in a few weeks now!

• AddieCake said:

Normal for me.

Same here
    *********************************************************************************

• TK Tech Board posted about maintenance starting at midnight EST.  It would have been nice if they posted it on a few more boards, so that more users could have been aware of it.
  • Hmm.  Everything is back to normal, but everything also worked last night.  Just looked like a new board format.  

• Hmm.  Everything is back to normal, but everything also worked last night.  Just looked like a new board format.  
    I saw it too. Did. Not. Like. 
  • justsie said:
    Hmm.  Everything is back to normal, but everything also worked last night.  Just looked like a new board format.  
    I saw it too. Did. Not. Like. 

Hell yes, not crazy.  ;)

• My checklist won't load today, and it's driving me batty since I booked my photographer today and would like to check it off. My main forum page also looked weird for a few hours, but is back to normal now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emmaaa said:
    Very old school for me. Keep getting logged out still. Nothing has changed.
    It was slightly better for me a couple weeks ago, and now (both on mobile and PC) I am back to being constantly logged out.  :(  Boo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• emmaaa said:
    Very old school for me. Keep getting logged out still. Nothing has changed.
    It was slightly better for me a couple weeks ago, and now (both on mobile and PC) I am back to being constantly logged out.  :(  Boo.
    I hope that doesn't happen to me now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards