Nevada-Las Vegas

Married!!! Reviews Pt1: Aria EH Suite, Aria Salon, Sauced, Gimme Some Sugar, Bartending Services

trm358trm358 member
First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
edited June 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Hello all!!! We are back from what seemed like the most perfect wedding weekend. I am so lucky that our vendor selection went perfectly. I used this board as most of my inspiration and want to extend my appreciation to these vendors for such a great experience.

Meet and Greet: Friday: 40 guests
Aria Executive Hospitality Suite, Aria Salon, Sauced, Gimme Some Sugar, Bartending Services
Aria EH Suite: A+++This suite was incredible- reasonably priced, gorgeous views, and could fit 40 people very comfortably. Our guests LOVED the suite. I am surprised it isn’t used more for in suite receptions. We used the boardroom table for our food setup and the wetbar area for our bartender. The TVs easily hook up to an iPad or iPhone to play audio throughout the suite. It was located at the end of the hall with the rest of the guest rooms- there was one security guard to bypass but no one had any issues coming and going. There were approximately 25 seats already in the suite so guest had plenty of space to sit or stand. I felt like a high roller all weekend because of this suite. It was perfect for an in suite reception!

Aria Salon: B+My wedding coordinator actually suggested services outside of the hotel but I was still curious to see how Aria’s salon was and booked a blowout and makeup services for the meet and greet. My appointment was good, but not great. It was also the most expensive HMU option. It’s hard to articulate but after my other HMU services, Aria salon seems like a decent backup choice.

Sauced (Food Truck catering): A+We took a gamble based on previous reviews and won big. Sauced was perfect for our casual get together. We ordered beef sliders, gruyere fritters, fruit kabobs, chicken tarts, and an assortment of crackers, chips, and dips (salsa, hummus, etc). Mike set it up buffet style and provided everything- plates, napkins, utensils. He even set and plated the food on the table attractively. I literally didn’t do a thing. He used incredible discretion getting food up and down to the hotel room. Mike quoted us a significantly lower price than Masterpiece too. The food was delicious and seemed more upscale than we expected. This was a win/win choice for us.

Gimme Some Sugar (Cake Pops): A+We used GSS for our wedding cake and cake pops for Friday. I ordered cookies and cream (best flavor!), red velvet, and confetti flavors. GSS was incredibly easy to work with and delivered to our hotel. I had guests come back up to the suite to grab leftover cake pops. It was a perfect and easy dessert for a meet and greet.

Patrick Ferrero, independent bartender: A+We found Pat on Thumbtack. He was AWESOME. He was incredibly professional, affordable, attentive, and even brought his own bartending supplies (and a cooler!). He ran to get ice, set up the bar, and served all kinds of concoctions to our guests. We kept it simple with beer, wine, and whiskey but Pat managed to accommodate and create drinks for the pickiest drinkers. There isn’t an exact bar in the suite but he made the space we suggested work.  It was really nice having someone manage our alcohol distribution. If you need a bartender, book him.

More reviews to come!!

Re: Married!!! Reviews Pt1: Aria EH Suite, Aria Salon, Sauced, Gimme Some Sugar, Bartending Services

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards