Not Engaged Yet

It's July!

2»

Re: It's July!

• @goldenpenguin I will definitely AW wedding and AW Alaska for you! 
  • @500days well looks like now we have an excuse to plan a second one in which we can all get down on this Top of the Hub brunch action!!

tell me about Alaska...cruise? land? both?

• @GoldenPenguin We're missing each other at the Sox by a DAY!!! WTF, man?!?
    friends tv show funy
  • caseface5 said:
    @GoldenPenguin We're missing each other at the Sox by a DAY!!! WTF, man?!?
    SERIOUSLY!? UGHHHHH. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2015
    wait @goldenpenguin ...are you coming to boston!?!
  • caseface5 said:
    @GoldenPenguin We're missing each other at the Sox by a DAY!!! WTF, man?!?
    SERIOUSLY!? UGHHHHH. 
    Yes! We're going to the game on that Saturday the 25th.

friends tv show funy
  • jenjen047 said:
    wait @goldenpenguin ...are you coming to boston!?!
    YESSSSS!! H & I are in the area pretty often. My brother & sister-in-law live in Waltham :) If I wasn't going to @buddysmom80's next weekend, I'd probably crash your g2g!

*******************************************************************************************

• How is it July already?!

@caseface5 that slide looks so awesome!

@cocobellaF I hope your H gets the gift he wants ;)

@southernpeach89 I can't wait to see the pics, they're going to be so cute!

@500days I hope you have amazing weather for your wedding and everything goes smoothly. It seriously does go by SO FAST

In July I am looking forward to 
    - changing my last name to H's

-GTG on the 11th,. Guys, I'm scared- I'm such an introvert so meeting new people is scary for me!

-starting my laser hair removal on the 11th so eventually I'll never have to shave my bikini area again, woohoo!

-Family GTG on the 18th

-finishing the wedding TYs so I can catch up on all my shows and relax...and clean my apartment again regularly I guess

and that's about it!

• @lavenderfields13 - i promise i dont bite :) we can keep it short and sweet if you want, though! and then have a follow up GTG when @goldenpenguin is in town 2 weeks later!
  • @TwoDimes excited and same! Ready to just get on with it! I feel like June should have been slower in anticipation, but it sped by. Hoping July does same hahaha!!

Seems it hasn't sunk in for Matt still. We have on-going joke that 10 days after he'll realize "holy crap I'm married" XD
  •  
    -GTG on the 11th,. Guys, I'm scared- I'm such an introvert so meeting new people is scary for me!

@lavenderfields13 Psssshhhh nothing to be scared about! We will chat and laugh and you will feel right at home, I promise! I love meeting new people!

• @500days omg that sounds fantastic!!!! I had a bitch of a time packing for Iceland too because we also hit up London at the same time which was 40 degrees warmer.

• Swazzle said:
    @Dignity100 - If it's just 1 night and you'll be by yourself, I think I'd suggest doing a sightseeing boat tour. The city is beautiful at night and you could see a ton of the major sights from the boat. THIS would be a good option. It boards at 42nd street on the West Side so it's also not far from Times Square. Probably a 15 minute walk cross town so you could see that too. 

I haven't read the read of this thread yet, but I wanted to say the Circle Line Tours are great. H and I did the three hour one on our honeymoon and I'm taking my students on the hour and a half one next week when we're there. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @southernpeach89 I know I said this yesterday, but holy cow you're in double digits! And touring the hospital! Whoa. Your pictures are going to turn out so well. You and H photograph well together, and Callie will make it all perfect. 

@eilis1228 - I am so so so excited for you. Like, dancing in my chair excited. This is your last "calm" month! 

@TwoDimes - It's WEDDING MONTH!!

--------------------

My July is going to keep me busy with work, for which I am grateful. 

- 4th of July bash this weekend with H's family. It's going to be insane. His uncle was murdered by his wife July 2nd two years ago. She was convicted and sentenced to life in prison in May. The 4th of July party has been thrown in Brian's memory for the last two years and this one is going to be a P.A.R.T.Y. Mechanical bull and everything.

- July 7th we leave for NYC with the two seniors. Spending a week in the city doing a ton of things I have and haven't done, seeing @swazzle and @hummingbird125 and my childhood BFF and her BF. It's going to be the best. 

- Third week of July is middle school mission trip back in my hometown. That's going to be awesome. We're going to spend the end of the trip at the beach, which will mean sun and salt water. Yes please. 

- I think I'm going to put together a tubing trip for my high school kids at the end of July. I need to get on that. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh Dude, you are super woman. That is a full month!

• I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!!! I get to see my FRIEEEEEEEEEENDS!!!!! 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Bostonians- any ideas where we should go?! I really don't know any restaurants in the city so it's going to be up to you who live closer. Pretty much the only thing I won't eat is Indian/ Thai.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards