Knottie Tech Help

How do I log out of this website? **Title edited for TOS Violation**

esstee33esstee33 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited July 2015 in Knottie Tech Help
Up at the top right I see "sign up" or "log in," but as you can probably deduce from the fact that I'm posting here, I'm obviously already logged in. I've searched and searched and can't find any option to log out of the forums. 

I'm sure since it's a holiday weekend and y'all can barely manage to answer simple questions on ordinary days that this will go unanswered, but I figured I'd at least try before going on a ban-worthy rampage instead. 

Re: How do I log out of this website? **Title edited for TOS Violation**

• You could always just not come to the site. Nobody is forcing you to come here.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:
    You could always just not come to the site. Nobody is forcing you to come here.

Thank you for that brilliant wisdom, as usual. I actually hadn't thought of that! How silly of me.
  • I just don't see what the big deal is. if you don't want to be here, don't be here. You're making a huge deal out of not being able to log out and saying your other option is to go on a ban-worthy rampage when there's a simple solution.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    AddieCake said:
    I just don't see what the big deal is. if you don't want to be here, don't be here. You're making a huge deal out of not being able to log out and saying your other option is to go on a ban-worthy rampage when there's a simple solution.
    ***Removed for TOS Violation***
  • So we've spent the last how long bitching that we keep getting logged out and now were mad that we are logged in? Makes sense.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Yes, because being constantly logged in on shared computers isn't a problem for anyone.
  • Cick on the "The knot" icon on the top left hand side of the page.

then go over to the "My Knot' icon on the far right hand side. 

The drop down menu has a "log off" option.

Then it takes you to a picture of 2 brides getting married.  Nice shot. 

Have a good weekend.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I've done that, actually, and I am still logged in. Hence my obvious frustration. It will not log me out of the forums, no matter how many times I try. 
  • Well I don't know what to say.  I've tested it twice.  Once before I wrote the other reply and again after your last reply.  It worked both times for me.

I think the KG are working tomorrow and they can help you out.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Failing all else, you could try clearing history/cookies. You should then be logged out of everything that has a login.
  • @esstee33 if you're experiencing issues with the logout, please try navigating outside the forums and logging out in the way @Lyndausvi described. If you're still appearing to be logged in, this is a caching issue and you'll need to clear your cache. 

Please let me know if this doesn't work and I'll alert tech.

Thank you.
  • scribe95 said:
    I'm still trying to figure out the urgent need to log out...
    Actually, I was wondering the same thing. I've been logged in at a work shared computer for awhile now. So I think it's a valid question. I don't think people care if it's on their personal computer, ipad, whatever. But when you use a computer others use, you may not want people to be able to see your postings, or how much your wedding cost.

Why was esstee banned?

• scribe95 said:
    I'm still trying to figure out the urgent need to log out...
    Actually, I was wondering the same thing. I've been logged in at a work shared computer for awhile now. So I think it's a valid question. I don't think people care if it's on their personal computer, ipad, whatever. But when you use a computer others use, you may not want people to be able to see your postings, or how much your wedding cost.

Why was esstee banned?
    @huskypuppy14 let me know if you've tried the logging out/clearing cache and if it doesn't work I'll alert tech. We understand the login/logout button on the top in community is frustrating and they are trying to work towards a fix for it.

As for the bolded she had multiple TOS violations and reached her 5 warnings yesterday.
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
    scribe95 said:
    No offense but if you are sharing a computer at work you probably shouldn't be on the knot. And if at home, what are you hiding?

@scribe95 I only go on the knot when I am at work, I guess I am a shitty employee.

And at home, I trust my H implicitly but he doesn't need to read every conversation I have.  

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards