Florida-North Florida

Inexpensive wedding ceremony/reception site in St. Augustine?

I am looking to have a waterfront wedding in St. Augustine May 2016 with around 100-125 guests.  I am looking for inexpensive options that still have a gorgeous view of the water (could be river front or ocean front).  I have been looking into vacation rentals that I could use for us and our family members to stay at and possibly host the wedding at, but it seems everyone has crazy "wedding fees".  With that being said, does anyone have any suggestions for low-cost sites in the St. Augustine area (for either the ceremony, reception, or both)?  Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive wedding ceremony/reception site in St. Augustine?

• What is your budget?
  • Have you found anything?? I'm in the same situation!
  • The Fountain of Youth is inexpensive compared to other venues and it has great views of the intercoastal. They allow both the ceremony and reception on the grounds.

Also, maybe look into house rentals on www.airbnb.com or www.vrob.com ?
  • I agree with the other member about the Fountain of Youth.  Its a beautiful venue with gorgeous views.  Vilano Beach has some great vacation rentals as well.  Have you looked into The White Room?  There are some nice bed and breakfast areas close by there too.  :)  Let me know if you need any other recommendation for restaurants or spa services.  I know some great places for those things as well.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards