Nevada-Las Vegas

Rev. Roland pricing - Clarification?

Hello brides and grooms! 

Trying to get some clarification while we get ourselves organized and set our budget in place. :) We're looking at hiring Rev. Roland August (Mobile Minister), which I know so many of you have had amazing experiences with. We're not at the stage of wanting to book anything just yet as we haven't finalized the date, so I don't want to send an e-mail and clog up an inbox until we're more solid on what we're doing, so maybe one of you can shed some light for me!

I'm really confused on the packages on the web site and the minister fees. Are the packages in addition to the minister fees ($150 traditional / $200 Elvis)? Just want to be sure I get my budget right. :)

Thanks a bundle!

Re: Rev. Roland pricing - Clarification?

• I paid the $200 on top of the package for him to come be Elvis. He was included in my package as my minister so that was already paid for. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    That's what I was thinking. :) Thanks for the clarification. The packages include basic minister and it's the additional $200 for Elvis. Awesome!
  • We LOVE Rev Roland; you're going to have a great ceremony!  I can't wait for our five year vow renewal next year.  We had dinner with him last summer.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• We were lucky enough to have him at our Paris ceremony in April. I did not request him it just happened. I had no idea he was in such high demand, but afterwards I realize why. He was super smooth talking, had a little humor and kept the ceremony flowing great. The only thing I didn't like was he was about 30 min late and as we were on a tight schedule after so that was stressful. Other thank that he was amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards