Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY!

13»

Re: FRIDAY!

• @eilis1228 - Ugh, I HATE unexpected speaking.  I turn red so easily as well.  Hate, hate, hate despite years of speeches/classes/courtroom speaking, etc. Hugs.  Enjoy your Mexican food!!!  
  • To be a bad influence: For any Ann Taylor and Loft fans - big end of summer clearance.  AT has 70% off and Loft has 60% off.  
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE?!?!

In related news, ever since I purchased something from Loft online a couple of weeks ago, I get no less than five emails a day from them. RELAX, Loft. FFS.
  • @TwoDimes it's a mix of a few ideas from Michael's craft store and pinterest. It's 3 diff sized candles {flameless} with glitter tape wrapped in diff ways {large and small - silver} and it'll be on top of black picture frames {someone is winning the centerpiece} I may just put a sheet of paper saying our names and date. Idk specific. Once I get it set, i'll show you :)

@jenjen047 August 1st :) same day and @TwoDimes actually

@lavendarfields yeh we're not entirely fans of him, so after everything is paid off we're really pushing our savings to buy a house.
  • @eilis1228 - Being made to speak unexpectedly is the worst (and this is coming from someone who has taught public speaking), it sucks that you were put on the spot like that.

• @TwoDimes it's a mix of a few ideas from Michael's craft store and pinterest. It's 3 diff sized candles {flameless} with glitter tape wrapped in diff ways {large and small - silver} and it'll be on top of black picture frames {someone is winning the centerpiece} I may just put a sheet of paper saying our names and date. Idk specific. Once I get it set, i'll show you :)

@lavendarfields yeh we're not entirely fans of him, so after everything is paid off we're really pushing our savings to buy a house.
    To the bolded.... huh?
  • @goldenpenguin and @speakeasy14 hey I only dumped $120 on the sale. That's pretty good, right?? Right.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @speakeasy14 oh I got this idea from another wedding. I haven't figure out details, but someone will with the centerpiece. If they opt to not want it, that's fine, but people like candles and I'm doing a picture frame so it's at least somewhat useful. Backup in case people don't want any, I'll just take them home and figure something out.

To the bolded.... huh?

Sometimes the centerpieces are given away at the end of the night..I thought that's what she meant.

To the bolded.... huh?

Sometimes the centerpieces are given away at the end of the night..I thought that's what she meant.
    basically yeh. I haven't figured out how someone would win it so that was my kind of "back up" plan
  • @mskittydanger no one won our centerpieces but my brother took them for his wedding lol #lovemysiblings (basically)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @Blue&White Lucky! No one is engaged or ready to get married next lol 
  • @mskittydanger the "winning" is what threw me off.  I'm hoping that doesn't mean by raffle.  If you mean just give away: at my sister's wedding we had the DJ make an announcement at the end of the night. Something along the lines of, "If anyone would like to take a centerpiece home, please help yourselves." Some people took them, most ended up coming home with my sister.  

@blue well now you've got to tell us what you bought!
  • @blue&white - i almost took a laxative yesterday but had scenes from Bridesmaids flashing through my head

• @speakeasy14 - i guess @peaseblossom55 has a testicle in her uterus, then. how does that even work????? 

@eilis1228 - enjoy your fitting! dont be nervous, youre going to be gorgeous! also i am with you on needing to get back on a strict diet! i have been slacking since i got engaged. shouldnt it be the opposite????

@lavenderfields13 - PICTURES!! fingers crossed for you!
  • @jenjen047 miralax isn't so bad. It works naturally with your body to add more water to the poop. I've only taken it for a colonoscopy (which is like 14 times the recommended dose lol) but I think that's the one normal docs would recommend. Or just drink a ton of apple juice lol
  • @speakeasy14 I got the following! Basically some simple pieces to fit my math teacher but not toooo boring image haha

I'm pretty sure I got the button one in green instead of blue. And the lace one is white not ivory. And all my prices were 50% off those or something lol. Otherwise it's not $120 after shipping :)
  • @blue I love it all, but that ballerina top is adorable.  I'm going straight to the outlets from work, so we'll see what I find. 
  • @speakeasy14 nah I was gonna set it up with a special sticker or something on one spot and who ever gets it would "win" centerpiece
  • TwoDimes said:
    To be a bad influence: For any Ann Taylor and Loft fans - big end of summer clearance.  AT has 70% off and Loft has 60% off.  
    WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE?!?!

In related news, ever since I purchased something from Loft online a couple of weeks ago, I get no less than five emails a day from them. RELAX, Loft. FFS.
    This is why I give them my junk email whenever I buy something there. They are relentless! I give theknot.com my junk email too for the same reason. 

Edited because to =/= too
    The bad part is that I like getting SOME emails from places I shop, so that I know good deals/sales/etc. but I don't need five damn emails a day!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @goldenpenguin I love the promotions folder in Gmail for that. Hides all my junk mail but I can still check if if I need a coupon or whatnot haha
  • @beanbot2002 yea!!! That's the same brand as the dress I posted! Gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards