Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

AW: Hair Trial

I had my hair trial just over a week ago and I am pretty pumped. My stylist is a girl I've been going to for 8 years and she knows my style so well that we had a quick discussion of my do's and absolutely do nots and then she just went for it. Anything you guys would change/fix?

ETA: The day of version will be a lot 'cleaner' looking, this was definitely a rough draft.

Re: AW: Hair Trial

• Beautiful!  As long as your hair is securely pinned (so you can dance the night away) it's absolutely gorgeous.  Enjoy!
  • I love it, and I love your comb thingy. How long is your hair?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How beautiful! It's so pretty and I love the hairpiece.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• My hair is super long, its just about 2 inches past the bra line. Just super fine though so it never seems like i have that much hair.

I'm in love with my comb, got it off etsy and apparently it closely resembles the comb my MIL's mother wore on her wedding day so that is super cool
  • hellohkbhellohkb mod
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    Is the seller JoyandFelicity or MimiPrincess by any chance? A comb from MimiPrincess is sitting in my cart waiting for me to commit. A JoyandFelicity comb was also a serious contender. 

• Looks beautiful!!
  • Looks awesome!  I also have super long, but very fine hair, so I'm nervous about the outcome... this was helpful to see! My trial is on Saturday.  
    Married 9.12.15
  • hellohkb said:
    Is the seller JoyandFelicity or MimiPrincess by any chance? A comb from MimiPrincess is sitting in my cart waiting for me to commit. A JoyandFelicity comb was also a serious contender. 
    Sorry @hellohkb I just saw this post. No, its a canadian seller called PowderBlueBijoux 

I sat on it for awhile as it was a little pricey but everything kept getting compared to it so I finally had to just go for it.

@julieanne912 Stylist probably spend a full hour curling small strands of my hair so that I would have a decent amount of fullness. But it worked well, I've never looked like I've had such full hair before.
  • Thank you, I'm gonna check her out!

• that's gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards