Not Engaged Yet

Weird Wednesday Questions

I had plans this morning to get up super early and beat @Swazzle and @CocoBellaF to the daily thread race so we could have a weird Wednesday, but yeah, obviously that didn't happen. We haven't had a revealing questions thread in awhile though so here goes!

1. How do you pronounce NEY?

2. Do you have a favorite article of clothing that you wear all the time?

3. Do you have a lucky/favorite pair of underwear?

4. Do you follow a certain order every morning when you get ready? What order is it?

5. How often do you shave your legs? Your underarms? Your vag?

6. What's one thing you'd change about your body?

7. Add your own question here!

Re: Weird Wednesday Questions

• 7. How often do you clean your bathroom? Oh man, I'd love to say I do this every two weeks but I know that's a flat out lie. Usually once a month for like a real cleaning (scrub the toilets, wash the countertop, etc.) but I'll do spot cleaning if an area starts to look bad, like run the vacuum through to pick up all of my hair and the dog's hair.

• @labro I try do a good cleaning once a month too- I felt like I wasn't cleaning often enough but I don't have time to clean the whole apartment constantly!

• 1. How do you pronounce NEY? Like the sounds a horse makes- naay

2. Do you have a favorite article of clothing that you wear all the time? Not really. My boot cut American Eagle jeans I guess. Not really a favorite, just the only pair that fits me well lol

3. Do you have a lucky/favorite pair of underwear? Nope. I have 50% "good" undies that are stylish or sexy, and I have 50% "bad" undies that are like granny panty/period time.

4. Do you follow a certain order every morning when you get ready? What order is it? Yes. Take temp and enter it into Fetility Friend app while lying in bed. Pee. Brush teeth. Apply toner to face. Get dressed. Pack lunch. Leave. (I do not shower in mornings, do not wear makeup, do not fx my hair other than fixing the bun from bed, do not eat breakfast)

5. How often do you shave your legs? Your underarms? Your vag? I shower every other day. Armpits every shower. Legs & vag every other shower.

6. What's one thing you'd change about your body? My crooked feet/ big toes. When I put my feet together, the big toes make a V instead of touching each other. I don't care so much what it looks like but it causes that bone of the big joint to pertrude like a bunion and hurts in many shoes.

7. Add your own question here! How old are you? 30.

• 7. Add your own question here! How old are you? 28 - I turned 28 on the 28th last month and finally had my Golden Birthday! It was seriously the best fucking birthday ever and we were in an absolutely gorgeous location for it.

• eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    1. How do you pronounce NEY? N-E-Y

2. Do you have a favorite article of clothing that you wear all the time? Nope, not really. Do pajamas count?

3. Do you have a lucky/favorite pair of underwear? Nope, they're all the same-- black. Easy to pick them out in the morning, and I don't have to worry about ruining them during AF.

4. Do you follow a certain order every morning when you get ready? What order is it? Yep! Use the bathroom, take a shower (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash), put on underwear, put on makeup, do hair, put on clothes.

5. How often do you shave your legs? Your underarms? Your vag? LOL not as often as I should. Legs-- once a week, normally. Underarms-- one to two times per week. Vag-- lol probably once a month. I'm super lazy.

6. What's one thing you'd change about your body? I'd like to be taller.

7. How often do you clean your bathroom? Usually once every two weeks.

8. What is your favorite comfort food? When I stress eat, I normally get gummy bears, Reese's, and Whataburger. 
    ETA: I am 27.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1. How do you pronounce NEY?
    I just say the letters. N.E.Y.

I have this pair of skinny jeggings that I love! They're never too tight, they're comfy, and they're dark so they go with everything. I can't wear jeans, my skin is too sensitive and gets rashy, so these jeggings are my life lol.

No I can't say I do!

4. Do you follow a certain order every morning when you get ready? What order is it?
    When I work at night or have the day off this is what I do: Wake up, turn on the news, make coffee, brush teeth, check NEY, check grades/assignments that are due, and then the gym. If I have to work in the morning I get up, brush my teeth, and go lol.

Every other day for legs and pits, once or twice a week for the lady bits lol

I want to be taller. Keep the same proportions, just be taller lol.

7. How often do you clean your bathroom?
    When I start to feel grossed out lol. In all honesty I don't share my bathroom with anyone so I don't really care, most of my mess is clutter.

8. How old are you?

9. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?
    Greys Anatomy. I am a die hard Greys fan, it's almost not guilty lol
  • edited August 2015
    I just say the letters
    Anything that is not pants right now

No
    Yes I do. I use the loo, then I brush my teeth, floss, wash my face put on my acne cream, take my vitamins.  Then I use my lotion and anti stretch cream.  I turn on my straightner, brush my hair and straighten it, then I do my make up.  I go down downstairs feed the cats, and make my lunch.  Then go back upstairs and change in work clothes spray on some perfume put on my jewelry and leave the house. 
    Shave my legs every other day during the summer, under arms once a week, vag depends on my waxing schedule lately 2-3 times a week
    I wish I was a little bit taller.......
    7. Favorite baby girl name? ( I promise I won't steal it)

Anniversary

• @labro I'm glad I'm not the only one who says it like a horse! I also laughed that you said your boobs, then directly followed your siggy pic of your boobs hah

7. How often do you clean your bathroom? I'm terrible at this. Like once every 6 weeks.

8. What is your favorite comfort food? My popcorn. I make it on the stove with oil and kernals and it's been my one favorite thing in life since I was about 12. I crave the salt and I have it about 3 times per week, and eveyone knows I do not share it.

Sorry something is wrong with my TK and once it's bolded it refuses to unbold no matter how many times I click on the B.

• 1.How do you pronounce NEY? I never pronounce it, In my head I always say "Not Yet Engaged" which I now realize is a bit mixed up.

2. Do you have a favorite article of clothing that you wear all the time? I have a favorite pair of jeans that I wear at least 4-5 times before I put them in the wash. They have a bit of a distressed look so I'm sure people notice that I am wearing the same jeans but they are so comfy and they go with everything.

3. Do you have a lucky/favorite pair of underwear? My favorite pair of underwear are these Hanes brief things. They look just like boys underwear and I love them but I only own one pair and haven't been able to find them anywhere else so I cherish that one wear after laundry day. Everything else is too frilly and lacy.

4. Do you follow a certain order every morning when you get ready? What order is it? Roll out of bed, take a shower, get dressed, dress my toddler and run out the door before I get a ticket from the meter maids.

5. How often do you shave your legs? Your underarms? Your vag? I hate shaving.  Maybe 1x a month.

6. What's one thing you'd change about your body?  My stretch marks make me so self conscious. I have a lot on my thighs and my tummy might as well be one giant stretch mark post baby. I am so envious of women who don't even get one stretch mark during pregnancy.

7. Add your own question here! What's your favorite food indulgence? Shredded Chicken Nachos with all the fixin's and extra extra cheese!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    EN-EE-WHY... LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

Probably my black skinny pants. They're Lauren Conrad and they're as comfy as leggings but look like pants! 

I have this one pair of black bikinis that are H's favorite (he is a simple man) so I like to strut around in just them when I'm changing after work/at night.

I get up, pee, maybe poo, shower, brush my teeth, put on makeup, get dressed, let Snoos out to poo, make her breakfast and feed her, check the cats' food, get my own food sorted, and hit the road. 

In the summer, I shave my legs every other day. All year round, I shave my underarms everyday. My vag gets handled if I'm going to be in a bathing suit or when it starts to become unruly so that H doesn't have to Google Maps it. 

I want a breast reduction more than I can put into words. 

7. @lavenderfields13 - How often do you clean your bathroom? 
    I wipe out the sink pretty much every day but a real/full bathroom cleaning happens once a week. 

8. @jenna8984 - How old are you? 
    Thirty years young, yo

9. @eilis1228 - What is your favorite comfort food?
    Pizza all day, e'ryday. 

10. @untouchablets - Favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
    I don't feel guilty about any of my shows! I watch with pride! Ok maybe Bachelor in Paradise. I blame @hummingbird125.

11. @Peaseblossom55 - Favorite baby girl name?
    I don't actually have one. There are names that I like and names that I dislike but never in my life have a really dreamed of having kids so it's not something I have favorited if that makes sense.

12. @stefuhknee - What's your favorite food indulgence? 
    Ice cream. I don't have it often but every now and then YUM.

13. FROM ME! - What's your favorite way to eat eggs?
    Poached with hollandaise, please and thank you.

Edited to add a question!

• What is your favorite comfort food? Oh man, probably macaroni and cheese or grilled cheese with tomato soup. Basically cheese and carbs make me happy!
    Favorite guilty pleasure tv show? Say Yes to the Dress and Bridezillas
    Favorite baby girl name? I think if I had a girl I'd name her Ellen after one of my grandmothers. But I also really love French girl names like Clementine, Madeline, Amelie, etc.

Apparently @jenna8984 and I are the only weird ones who make horsey noises when we say NEY. Although I have it on very good authority that @southernpeach89 does the same thing.

Also, wtf, nobody else has favorite undies????

The letters N-E-Y.

Not really. I will get a favorite and wear it all the time, and then get a new favorite and move to that one.

Last year during cheer season I always wore this maroon thong I have, because that is our color, to all cheer comps. Didn't prove too lucky though lol.

BF wakes me up, pee, BF leaves and I snuggle with Tess, get up after about an hour, get dressed, wash face and brush, make lunch, give Tess a treat, and then leave. (Shower at night)

Legs and pits- every other day. Vag usually once or twice a week.

Weight. Working on this though. I fell off the wagon hard with WW but I am back on and hoping to really stick to it this time and try hard not to stress eat.

7. What kind of cell phone do you have? What's you background on the phone?
    I have an iPhone. My outside screensaver is Tess, and the inside one is BF and I at Disney.

friends tv show funy
  • Great added questions ladies!

guilty pleasure TV show- Rich kids of Beverly Hills on E!

Food indulgance- KFC. I have it about once per 6 months but when I do I'm in heaven

favorite baby girl name- any variation of Anna such an Anna, Deanna, Diana, Joanna

favorite way to eat eggs- poached, or scrambled but I'm picky about cooking them myself because I like lots of melted American cheese and I like the eggs to be slightly undercooked and runny (H can't stand that)

Kind of phone & background- Samsung galaxy 3- they are up to 6 now which I'll be upgrading to next week. grey & teal case, background is picture of famous Nubble Lighthouse in Maine that we visited.

• 1. How do you pronounce NEY? KNEE

2. Do you have a favorite article of clothing that you wear all the time? I have a navy fit and flare dress; I wear it everytime it is clean.  

3. Do you have a lucky/favorite pair of underwear? I get lucky in all my underwear -- favorite are any of my boyshorts, they're just comfy.

4. Do you follow a certain order every morning when you get ready? What order is it? Stall to wake up as long as possible, rush out of bed, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, put on make up, get dressed, leave for work, brush my hair in the parking lot

5. How often do you shave your legs? Your underarms? Your vag? Every 1-2 days; every day in summer/every other day in winter; once a week

6. What's one thing you'd change about your body? My belly - I am skinny, but I have a curved spine that causes my stomach to stick out.  So I look 3 months pregnant in certain outfits/certain angles.  I wasn't self conscious about it until I started seeing it in pictures.  

7. What is your strangest habit?

Now to answer the others:
    Favorite baby girl name? ( I promise I won't steal it) - Raegan 
    Favorite guilty pleasure tv show? I watch all the Housewives series with my mom - it is such bad tv, but I can't walk away
    What is your favorite comfort food? Mashed potatoes with gravy 
    How old are you? 27 - sad honest moment; A few weeks ago I realized I'm 27.  My bf hasn't been handling his birthday well since he turned 25, so I pick on him every year.  He's a May baby and I'm an October baby; so I get 6 months to pick on him.  Well, that led to me completely forgetting my age change so I've been telling people I'm 26 for the past 8ish months.
    How often do you clean your bathroom? I hate cleaning bathrooms, it is my least favorite chore.  I try to clean it once a week, but it usually gets put off to every other week.

"neigh" like you @labro lol

yes and no. I love my dress pants lol

use to have favourite pair but they got worn and washed so much, I had to toss them.

Yes! Feed cats, check phone, lunch, litter box, tidy living room, wash face, get dressed, make coffee, do makeup, hop on laptop to see what's new

every time I shower.

My thighs. Never been a fan. Not thigh gap, the outer part like hips. And I feel like my eyes are too small. Just a bit bigger.

other Q's
    How often do you clean your bathroom?
    Depends. I wipe it down a few times a week but a good cleaning probably less than I should lol

How old are you?

What is your favourite comfort food?
    Excellent question. Depends. If i'm sick, chicken noodle soup.
    However I can burn through corn on the cob, scalloped potatoes or potatoe salad like you wouldn't believe

Favourite guilty pleasure tv show?
    Uhm .... probably Teen Mom OG

Favourite baby girl name?
    Matt and I have talked about it. Jaclyn if it's first girl, if 2nd girl possibly something like Audrey {*cough*breakfast at tiffany's*cough*

my question:
    favourite thing about fall?
    Mine is allergies go down {after end of August} and the heat dies off. I don't mind a bit of heat, but I like wearing blazers.
    Oh. And red lipstick.
  • @lavenderfields13- I too, clean the bathroom when it's visibly dirty and give it a good scrubbing at least 1x a month.

@jenna8984 - I just turned 27 last month!

@ellis1228- Favorite comfort food is burritos or anything cheesy like pizza or nachos.

@untouchablets- Guilty Pleasure show- Anything on VH1, it's all insane and ridiculously entertaining.

@Peaseblossom55 - My favorite girl name right now is Sophie or Charlotte.

@swazzle - Favorite way to eat eggs- scrambled or over easy

• Whoops forgot to answer my own additional question: What is your strangest habit? - sometimes when I'm bored I try to see how flexible I am, so I'll lay on the floor, grab my feet and end up getting stuck and just roll all over the floor.  My bf caught me doing this the other day and all he could say was "you are so weird"
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    What is your strangest habit? This is a gross one but I always attack H so I can pop his pimples. I hate seeing them so much and he just lets them FESTER. He can't effectively pop anything but he hates it when I do it.

ETA:

Favorite thing about fall - Cooler weather, plus I can wear boots and all my favorite fall outfits. H and I always go apple picking and do more hiking in the fall too.

• 1. How do you pronounce NEY? KNEE

This is probably the best thing I've ever seen! You are officially my favorite person!

• 14. @caseface5 - What kind of cell phone do you have? 
    iPhone 6

15. @speakeasy14 - What is your strangest habit? 
    I'm a picker and a popper. If there's a scab or a pimple or a blackhead on my body, I need to get at it immediately. 

16. @MsKittyDanger - Favorite thing about fall? 
    Eagles Football and Devils Hockey

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015

labro said:
    1. How do you pronounce NEY? KNEE

This is probably the best thing I've ever seen! You are officially my favorite person!

hahaha thank you! All you who pronounce each letter are weird! 
    labro said:
    What is your strangest habit? This is a gross one but I always attack H so I can pop his pimples. I hate seeing them so much and he just lets them FESTER. He can't effectively pop anything but he hates it when I do it.

I do this too. 
  • other questions

How often do you clean your bathroom?
    it depends how busy we, some of our bathrooms get cleaned more than others
    How old are you?
    35 for 5 more days
    What is your favorite comfort food?
    mashed potatoes
    Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?
    no TV"s shows per se but I love a good/bad lifetime movie when H isn't home
    Favorite baby girl name?
    Madeleine but H isn't thrilled with it :-( I might be able to get him to agree to use it for a middle name
    favorite thing about fall?
    not much
    What is your strangest habit?
    no idea....

Anniversary

• favorite thing about fall?
    not much
    What is your strangest habit?
    no idea....
    I'm calling you out on both of these. Everyone has weird habits! Also, what isn't there to love about fall???? This makes me really sad.

• @labro @swazzle oh count me in with the zit poppers. I'm a fucking champ at extracting H's blackheads.

@speakeasy14 I die at you rolling around on the floor like a pretzel.

@peaseblosson55 love how you said liking nothing about fall hahaha. That's how I feel. summer all the way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards