Not Engaged Yet

Weird Wednesday Questions

Re: Weird Wednesday Questions

• 1. How do you pronounce NEY?
    I always spell out the letters. Never thought to say it like a word.

2. Do you have a favorite article of clothing that you wear all the time?
    A navy blue open front cardigan. It's thin but well knit so I wear it with everything.

3. Do you have a lucky/favorite pair of underwear?
    I have favorite pairs- which are usually the new ones I have.

4. Do you follow a certain order every morning when you get ready? What order is it?
    When I'm working: Make coffee, shower, lotion, drink coffee, get dressed, make-up/hair, brush teeth, grab lunch and leave.
    When I'm off: Make coffee, lotion,  brush teeth, drink coffee, go on laptop

5. How often do you shave your legs? Your underarms? Your vag?
    I shave them every time I shower. So every other day max.

6. What's one thing you'd change about your body?
    I wish I was a little bit taller.

7. How often do you clean your bathroom?
    I clean the shower every week and I clean the rest of the bathroom when I see that the toilet bowl needs to be cleaned. I just do the whole bathroom at that point.

8. How old are you?
    29 years old.

9.  What is your favorite comfort food? 
    Wings, chowder, Italian sub, spicy noodles

10. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?
    Masterchef or any food/cooking show

11. Favorite baby girl name? ( I promise I won't steal it)
    Sloan

12. What's your favorite food indulgence?
    Lobster, cheesecake, nachos!

13. What's your favorite way to eat eggs?
    Sunny side up with toast to dip in the yolks

14. What kind of cell phone do you have? What's you background on the phone?
    iPhone 5c. I have the standard gray background. I am boring.

15. What is your strangest habit?
    When we eat at home, I always have to eat my dinner or food in a bowl.

16. Favorite thing about fall?
    Just the fashion

17. Do you have a favorite Disney song? 
    Lion King Soundtrack- can't pick a song

18. If you had to do any other job other than your own, what would you do?
    I would probably be a baker or something else related to education, maybe a curriculum coordinator or a school psychologist.

19. Favorite boy's name?
    Dylan

• edited August 2015
    jenna8984 said:
    I still find it so hard to believe that 90% of you don't call it "neigh" in your head. Are you going to from now on?!?! I need to know lol
    Nope I still won't say neigh! I actually thought it was funny when you said "neigh" IRL because I never say it like that in my head! lol

• 19. Favorite boy's name? William

• @minskat30 I cracked up at your getting ready! Also, has that always been your screen name? There used to be someone whose name was like RajMD or something like that and when you mentioned you'd be a practicioner and your dog's name is Raj it made me wonder? Also....weird that I also do things in 3's. I even have to have my car radio volume on a number that's divisible by 3. I put it on 21, 24, 27.

@500days How do you cut meat in a bowl? You cut it all and then put it in there? I hate bowls, even though it's all going the same place I want the flavors separate!

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    labro said:
    @minskat30 Vibes for all the baby minskats!!!! Also, duh, of course saying neigh-ers is more fun (and easier). ;)
  • jenna8984 said:

@minskat30 I cracked up at your getting ready! Also, has that always been your screen name? There used to be someone whose name was like RajMD or something like that and when you mentioned you'd be a practicioner and your dog's name is Raj it made me wonder? Also....weird that I also do things in 3's. I even have to have my car radio volume on a number that's divisible by 3. I put it on 21, 24, 27.

@500days How do you cut meat in a bowl? You cut it all and then put it in there? I hate bowls, even though it's all going the same place I want the flavors separate!

Ha!  Never noticed RajMD before but that would be an appropriate name...well, RajJD would be the most appropriate.  :)  Nope, that wasn't me.  I've always been minskat (it was my grandmother's nickname for me...min skat means "my treasure/darling" in Danish).
  • 19. Favorite boy's name?  
    Miqueas (Spanish for Micah)
  • 19. Favorite boy name? Karan (yes, almost the same name).  Its an Indian name pronounced "Ka-ran" so our baby minskat if we ever have one is going to be "Car-ren" for a girl or "Ka-ran" for a boy more than likely.  I was shocked when H told me it was his favorite name since I've loved the pronunciation "Car-ren" for so long.  I thought we'd have a heck of a time finding a name we agreed on.  If we are blessed with a boy and a girl one day, we'll be back to the drawing board with #2 since I don't want to confuse any future lil' ones.  
  • minskat30 said:
    19. Favorite boy name? Karan (yes, almost the same name).  Its an Indian name pronounced "Ka-ran" so our baby minskat if we ever have one is going to be "Car-ren" for a girl or "Ka-ran" for a boy more than likely.  I was shocked when H told me it was his favorite name since I've loved the pronunciation "Car-ren" for so long.  I thought we'd have a heck of a time finding a name we agreed on.  If we are blessed with a boy and a girl one day, we'll be back to the drawing board with #2 since I don't want to confuse any future lil' ones.  
    On the other hand, it makes life easier for you. Just call one name and they'll both come running. ;) My sisters and I get called each other's names all the times, or the dog's names. So I wouldn't worry too hard lol!

• Apparently my reply is 6595 characters too long. FU, TK.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh AND @TK What in the ever loving fuck???

• 1. How do you pronounce NEY?
    Like a normal person: N-E-Y.

Except I blame @speakeasy14 for forever changing what I SEE in my brain when I say it.

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • 2. Do you have a favorite article of clothing that you wear all the time?
    I just got my bruins jersey in the mail and will be wearing that as much as possible this hockey season.

• 3. Do you have a lucky/favorite pair of underwear?
    Yep! White cotton bikinis with penguins on them. They were matchy with my BFF, but then she tossed hers. 

• 4. Do you follow a certain order every morning when you get ready? What order is it?
    Routine is lyfe.
    Snooze for two hours, check FB, IG, SnapChat, texts, get out of bed, put dogs out, text everyone that I'm showering, shower, stand in my closet for 10 minutes, put on clothes, debate whether or not to put on make up, put on make up, debate whether or not to fix my hair, fix it, clean nose piercing, check on dogs, put on glasses, leave.

• 5. How often do you shave your legs? Your underarms? Your vag?
    Legs: summer: 2xs a week/ winter: once a month
    Underarms: every other day
    Vag: wax once a month

• @audrewuh You are my favorite and I think TK is the biggest ass ever for 1. Not letting you post your original OP and then 2. Putting a spam block on you when you tried to post your answers one by one. What a bitch.

• 7. How often do you clean your bathroom?
    ...I keep a brush in the shower to scrub things when it looks gross. I wipe down the sink sometimes. I clean the floors every week.

• audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    8. How old are you?
    25 and 349 days (@cu97tiger's birthday sister!)

9.  What is your favorite comfort food? 
    Whataburger, mac and cheese, pizza, beer, wine, gin, vokda

10. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?
    Teen Mom 2

11. Favorite baby girl name? ( I promise I won't steal it)
    Madeline, but like, pronounced a la French children's book Madeline. Not Mad-uh-lynne

12. What's your favorite food indulgence?
    Pizza, whataburger, steak, beer, wine, gin, vodka

13. What's your favorite way to eat eggs?
    Over medium with a side of hashbrowns. 

14. What kind of cell phone do you have? What's you background on the phone?
    iPhone 6, front is of Stevie sleeping on a pillow, inside is me with three of my friends before a round of beer pong a few weeks ago.

15. What is your strangest habit?
    I'm a picker and a popper, but my strangest may be pulling the ingrown hairs out of my lady area the week after a wax. I'm fascinated. 

16. Favorite thing about fall?
    Hockey, football, tailgates, travel.

17. Do you have a favorite Disney song? 
    Let It Go, Just Around the Riverbend (been singing it for two months, @labro), and Love is an Open Door. <3 frozen.

18. If you had to do any other job other than your own, what would you do?
    I would definitely be like a camp speaker or something. Or event planner. Travel agent? World Traveler?

19. Favorite boy's name?
    Ghost Rider.

My question: 
    What is your biggest pet peeve on the internets?

• @audrewuh Omg, I am obsessed with in grown hairs. There's something so satisfying about getting rid of them.

• labro said:
    @audrewuh Omg, I am obsessed with in grown hairs. There's something so satisfying about getting rid of them.
    The little curly bastards are my favorite. It's so satisfying to be like, HA! Gotcha! 

• @audrewuh that's exactly what I picture when I think of the name Madeleine too, the french way.   It's also becoming a very popular name lately.

Anniversary

• Bonus points and brownies to @minksat30!! 

Raj is one of my favorite NEYpets.

• @jenna8984 I usually have the meat already sliced. Sometimes the meat fits in the bowl and I can cut it in there. I use low bowls from crate and barrel so it's not like a cereal or ice cream bowl. My BA meal from last night was in a bowl.

@audrewuh Haha Ghost Rider! I've had a student named Thor before. Poor kid hated his name.

all the pickers and poppers: My H is like this! I get black heads on my cheek from time to time and he's always begging me to let him pop them. I say no because I use strips and I'm terrified of him scarring my face!
  • labro said:
    19. Favorite boy's name? William

Ditto.

Although, don't judge me....... Assuming I have one, I want to name my first son Ramsay.

I met the coolest fucking Scottish guy named Ramsay once. And it sounds kickass with BF's last name. So I've kept it in the back of my mind for...... later.

BF pre-vetoed William in hypothetical situation conversations because he knew a William he absolutely hated. And I'm like "Fuck you. My grandpa was William, and he was the coolest guy ever." So maybe it can be a middle name.

• @AlPacina I'm judging Ramsay cause of Ramsay Bolton/Snow from GoT and that guy freaks me out!!! Otherwise it would be a totally cool name! H and I both have grandparents named William so that's how we came up with it too. :smile: I love and respect them both so much so it's a big deal to me.

@audrewuh 's question - Biggest pet peeve on the internet. This one is tough for me.

1. People who only talk about themselves and never every respond to other people.

2. People who go WAY overboard in reading into an OP or a response.

3. People who quote for every single inane or innocent response when there is a way to tag people. Sometimes I quote because it's easier to reference but it seems like some people do it as an untrustworthy action as if they expect you to change your response. Even on something completely stupid and non flame worthy.

• labro said:

@AlPacina I'm judging Ramsay cause of Ramsay Bolton/Snow from GoT and that guy freaks me out!!! Otherwise it would be a totally cool name! H and I both have grandparents named William so that's how we came up with it too. :smile: I love and respect them both so much so it's a big deal to me.

Well, fuck. I don't watch Game of Thrones but now everyone will think it came from that! Fucking television ruining my dreams.

• audrewuh said:
    1. How do you pronounce NEY?
    Like a normal person: N-E-Y.

Except I blame @speakeasy14 for forever changing what I SEE in my brain when I say it.

<div style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif j I love that I have ruined everyone's thinking. And I'll still say knee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards