Attire & Accessories Forum

Bridesmaid Dress Shopping in MN

Hello I'm looking for suggestions of where to shop for Bridesmaids dresses in the Twin Cities, MN area! Please help!

Re: Bridesmaid Dress Shopping in MN

• @jstockwell2009 You should check your local wedding board.  They will be able to help you better over there.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have you thought about looking online for a dress? I know that seems a little risky sometimes but my friend showed this one website that has rental bridesmaid dresses online. I was a little nervous about using it at first but I talked with the bridal stylists and they helped me through the process really well. The site is called Vow to be Chic and has some really pretty dresses for some good prices, especially if you don't want to have your bridesmaids spend a ton of money on a dress. Another great thing about it is that the dresses are both for rental and sale. I hope this helps and good luck on finding a dress!
  • The Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul. That's were my BM's got their dresses. Sales staff were very helpful and friendly. Lots of styles and colors to choose from. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards