Chit Chat

First World Problems

2»

Re: First World Problems

• I am feeling really fat and cranky because I am continuous dosing my BC pills so I don't get my period on my wedding day, and now co-worker has just come over to tell me there are donuts at her desk for everyone. What am I going to do, NOT eat a donut? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am feeling really fat and cranky because I am continuous dosing my BC pills so I don't get my period on my wedding day, and now co-worker has just come over to tell me there are donuts at her desk for everyone. What am I going to do, NOT eat a donut? 
    I did that once. It was terrible. I do not recommend. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I'm spending a chunk of my day making up a handout for our client so they know how to sign up for Facebook and Twitter so they can follow their pages, including screenshots. Because saying "go to this webpage" is too much for some people, and we have to hold their hands.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • fyrchk said:
    Took my jeep to the dealership today because the AC isn't blowing cold air. I had to sit there for 2 1/2 hours for them to tell me they had to order the part. Then when I got in my car again I saw that they had taken change from my cup holder.

I'm more annoyed that I won't have AC for at least a week and it's been over 100 here in Denver. I wilt, I say. And like half the houses in Denver don't have AC, but don't let me go for a week in my car.
    My fiance has a Ford Focus that never had AC in it; like from the factory.  I hate riding in his car in the summer unless we're just going somewhere quick.

• Our All Employee picnic is today and it's cold and rainy. It's not going to be any fun to go outside and watch people do stupid games.
  • fyrchk said:
    Took my jeep to the dealership today because the AC isn't blowing cold air. I had to sit there for 2 1/2 hours for them to tell me they had to order the part. Then when I got in my car again I saw that they had taken change from my cup holder.

I'm more annoyed that I won't have AC for at least a week and it's been over 100 here in Denver. I wilt, I say. And like half the houses in Denver don't have AC, but don't let me go for a week in my car.
    My fiance has a Ford Focus that never had AC in it; like from the factory.  I hate riding in his car in the summer unless we're just going somewhere quick.

My H also had an old Focus w/o AC when we first met. A couple years ago it was totalled when another car lost control and slammed into it when it was parked on the street. Oh shucks, we just had to get a new car... H was attached to that car and was upset. I wasn't!
  • I'm spending a chunk of my day making up a handout for our client so they know how to sign up for Facebook and Twitter so they can follow their pages, including screenshots. Because saying "go to this webpage" is too much for some people, and we have to hold their hands.
    My world. Yesterday I wrote a script for a training video on how to download apps from iTunes and Google Play. It also included info on how to close apps. I've also written documents with screenshots for the same things-- I was just told that a video is more helpful.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm at the firehouse today and I went into the tv room to hang out and I can't find the remote anywhere (the buttons for changing the channel are broken). I looked everywhere in here - in between and under the cushions, under the couch, on the pool table - I even checked the kitchen, the exercise room, the bunk rooms, and all of the bathrooms. I have no desire to get up to turn it off, so I guess I'll be watching Nick Jr./Nick until the next call comes in or the remote magically reappears...whichever comes first. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • fyrchk said:

My H also had an old Focus w/o AC when we first met. A couple years ago it was totalled when another car lost control and slammed into it when it was parked on the street. Oh shucks, we just had to get a new car... H was attached to that car and was upset. I wasn't!
    Is it sad that I kind of hope that happens to my car?  It's a nice car, 2013 Edge, but I'm so underwater on it (bought it on a whim without thinking about it first), so I'd love to just get rid of it and start over with a new one.  
    Married 9.12.15
  • http://giphy.com/gifs/food-eating-fellowship-of-the-ring-vZbNOemuoggNy

fyrchk said:

Only Ford would make a car w/o AC...

• I'm hungover from a concert last night and I had a colposcopy this morning so my top and my bottom are sore:(.  

@shessocold I wouldn't go to either game hahaha.  Let me know if you want any restaurant recommendations for when you're here!
  • I'm hungover from a concert last night and I had a colposcopy this morning so my top and my bottom are sore:(.  

@shessocold I wouldn't go to either game hahaha.  Let me know if you want any restaurant recommendations for when you're here!
    We'll only be there the one night and going with a friend from Detroit. But thanks!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I'm DYING waiting for my wedding photo book to print - I ordered it early morning on 8/14.  WHERE IS IT??? 

I was hoping to give them out after my sister's birthday party on Saturday while everyone was together.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• My coworker, the only other person in the office today, is trying to find out which file cabinet this key goes to. Except he is banging locked file cabinet doors and making a ruckus. It is driving me crazy!
  • chloe97 said:
    We aren't used to having to worry about the Cubs during Hawks season.
    LMAO! oh the pain!  My friend is a Giants fan (from CA), and for years she has made fun of the Cubs. I couldn't say anything.  Today she did the same thing and showed her a link of the rankings.  We're number 4.  Giants are not 1, 2 or 3.  

• I found great dress to transform into my Halloween costume at Value Village (so I don't have to sew it from scratch).  It's more pink than the maroon I wanted.  

• F.I. and I have an appointment tomorrow with a photographer  and her office is connected to our favorite taco shop. Unfortunately my appointment is early in the morning and the taco shop doesn't open until 11 am.  It's a 20 min drive and I get no el pastor and  no watermelon beer.  Such A tragedy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards