Not Engaged Yet

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    You gals are making me want to try this.  If H and I weren't on a saving spree, I might.  I love the dress on you @alpacina and @speakeasy14 and the maxi on you @goldenpenguin
  • @minskat30 If you have a clothing budget, it may be fun to sub in SF instead for a month or two just to try it out!

• labro said:
    @minskat30 If you have a clothing budget, it may be fun to sub in SF instead for a month or two just to try it out!
    I don't really...I honestly have plenty of clothes and buy pretty good quality stuff that lasts a long time.  Now that I'm fitting in some of my older clothes from a few years ago I'm shopping in my closet for a bit, which is fun.  If I'm lacking anything, its probably winter clothes...ironic since I live in the frozen tundra :)  Maybe I'll try it out when it cools down.  
  • @alpacina - that dress is GORGEOUS!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @AlPacina POCKETS! Best thing ever in a dress. I just scrolled back to your SF, and wow, everything looks fantastic on you!

• @eilis1228 - I love EVERYTHING! I also love the necklace you're wearing with the maxi dress. 

@AlPacina - Nuh. Uh. Pockets are the BEST. 

• @alpacina the 41 top was the turquoise one I got too. I don't get the sleeves at all. That dress looks amazing on you!!

@eilis1228 Agree that the white dress will look better if tailored. The maxi dress is gorgeous on you though!

@minskat30 I had received an email from SF with a $20 credit to try them out.  You should just sign up so you get emails, and then can order a box when they send you a credit. 
  • @speakeasy14 - Yea, it's almost like when they put the shirt together they forgot which direction elbows bend. . .

• @speakeasy14 - I'm the worst, I never even commented on your post!! I don't know how I missed it! I love love love the dress. I got the Emers in my first Fix, and they were too big. Everyone in my FB group says to size down, but I still don't know that I would pay that much. 

*******************************************************************************************

• speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2015
    @goldenpenguin its ok, I ended up sending everything, including the dress back.  I noticed that there was a ton of loose threads in the dress so it wasn't worth the price if it was already falling apart. On the fence if I should order another box or just style myself. 
  • @KeptInStitches Definitely agree with everything! The dress looks great on you and yeah, that blazer is definitely too small. If you REALLY like it, you can tell StitchFix and they'll size it up for you if it's available.

• @labro, I do like the blazer, but it also accentuates my bust more than I want. I'm in love with the idea, but want a different cut, too.
  • @KeptInStitches - I love the top and the dress so much! The pants are hard to see in the pic but they look great too! 

• @KeptinStitches I agree with your decisions! The stuff you are keeping looks fantastic on you, and I really hope you're able to find a blazer that works for you too. I think a blazer would be a really good investment piece! The dress is super cute on you too! 

• @KeptInStitches - I got this in a past SF and loved it and it's really popular among other SFers: CLICK

You could probably find a 20% off code to bring down the price. 

• @swazzle, ooo, I do like that! How far down to get past the liner - do you have to uncuff all the way to the wrist?
  • @keptinstitches I just ordered a knit blazer from Old Navy. I kept seeing people get blazers on the SF B/S/T FB page and they seemed a little pricey to me so I wasn't sure if I'd request one but wanted one. ON is usually not great quality so I'll be interested in how it is in person when it arrives. 

• @swazzle, I really like the animal print blouse!
  • @KeptInStitches - Me too! I'll definitely wear a cami underneath since it's a little see-through, I was in a hurry as it's really hot in my bedroom. I'm kind of in love with everything I got yesterday :) 

• @swazzle - I love all of those on you.  The animal print is so much fun! The Pixley Martina open cardigan looks great on you too...you look so fit!
  • minskat30 said:
    @swazzle - I love all of those on you.  The animal print is so much fun! The Pixley Martina open cardigan looks great on you too...you look so fit!
    Omg really? I stepped on the scale yesterday and I'm back to my heaviest weight ever, like where I was years ago before I did Weight Watchers for the very first time and lost 26 lbs. It was a devastating moment. But I thank you for the compliment! 

• Swazzle said:
    minskat30 said:
    @swazzle - I love all of those on you.  The animal print is so much fun! The Pixley Martina open cardigan looks great on you too...you look so fit!
    Omg really? I stepped on the scale yesterday and I'm back to my heaviest weight ever, like where I was years ago before I did Weight Watchers for the very first time and lost 26 lbs. It was a devastating moment. But I thank you for the compliment! 
    Really?!?  I never would have guessed...you seriously look great. 
  • Lovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love love love love! I really hope my next Fix is as awesome as yours!! You are going to look super amazing on your SA vacation!

• Love it all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards