California-Tahoe

Northern Tahoe/Reno hair and make up

need of some help/advice. I’m getting married in Northern Lake Tahoe – Truckee, CA to be more specific in July 2016. I know I’m way early in looking for a hair and make up vendor but I’m a planner and want to get these vendor booked before Decenter because January – April I’m pretty much useless because of my work. I live in NYC so it’s hard for me to stop by prospective vendors to check them out. I’ve reached out to a couple of salons lately and so far I have 2 in contention as they are within my budget. They are Urban Angels Truckee and Hello Darling in Reno. Habe any of you guys been there or have any experience? I welcome any sort of feedback from these 2 vendors because I really can’t find a lot of reviews or pictures of their recent bridal portfolio online.

Re: Northern Tahoe/Reno hair and make up

• Thank you so much in advance for any feedback!
  • I don't know anything about those two vendors, but I was recently married in South Lake Tahoe, CA and Ember Elorza traveled to the location to do my hair and make-up. I believe she will travel anywhere in the Tahoe area. She was fantastic!

I can give more info on pricing, etc.

• Hi! Not sure if you found your vendor already but I just started looking for my hair and mua in Truckee (getting married there too in Sept.) and I contacted Urban Angels and Hello Darling as well. I never heard back from HD. I also contacted Greco Rose (Reno) and think I am going with them. I have my engagement shoot preview in a few weeks so I'll basically try them out then. I also contacted La di Da Beauty and Love is in the Hair. I found their instagram posts to be much more helpful than their websites. Hope that helps! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards