Not Engaged Yet
Options

Manic Monday

2»

Re: Manic Monday

• Options

Thank you everyone for all of the love and well wishes.  We just got a call from the genetic counselor, and she has an abnormality called triploidy and it's fatal, if she survived the pregnancy she'd may be live 5 months at the most.  So H & I feel it best for her to terminate and hope the next time will be better.  They said this is very very rare and the odds for it happening again would be be very rare. 

I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

Anniversary

• Options
    @minskat30 - Are you temping?
    No...I don't usually get a good read because I'm up several times in the night.  AF is very consistent usually so the whole thing is odd.
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55, oh my goodness. I am so, so sorry. Many hugs.
    ---
    I will tag others later today, I'm running to a meeting.

Friday night was gaming. Saturday I helped with college move-in in the morning, which mostly meant helping students loft their beds all morning. That wore me out for the rest of the day but was worth it.

Yesterday H and I had lunch at Olive Garden, ordered new rubber seals for the dishwasher, and I got a few new blouses for work at Target. Tonight I'm going to check TJ Maxx and Gordman's.
  • Options
    @swazzle I buy those pants in black all the time for work! Looking for something a little more casual. I might check out AE if I don't end up with some good ones from SF, thanks @jenna8984

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 Sending lots of hugs your way. I can't imagine what you're going through. 
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    oh my goodness @peaseblossom55 I am so sorry you and your family have to go through this :( Keeping you in my thoughts. <3

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 - My heart is breaking for you guys.  I'm so very sorry.  
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55 - All the love and hugs and snuggles to you and H.
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55 - I am so, so sorry. My heart is completely broken for you guys. All my love and all the hugs to you <3

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55 i am so so sorry for you. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know what we can do for you.
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55 :( can't even imagine what you're going through. Huge hugs to you guys <3
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55 - I am so so sorry to hear this update. My heart is breaking for you & H. Please let us know if you need anything at all. I'm sending you all my love <3

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 My heart is so so broken for you right now. You are all in my thoughts and prayers right now. I wish I could give you a big IRL hug.

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 I am so, so, so sorry to hear this update. I can't imagine what that must feel like, take time off and take care of yourself during this time. Will be in my prayers.

• Options
    @eilis1228 Sorry you are going through some WR drama right now but it sounds like you are trying to stay positive and that is good!

• Options
    @beachyone15 I thought so! The girl who made it tends to make some really potent punch and yet doesn't taste like alcohol, which is my thing. If you like sweet, give it a shot :) {side note: Crush pineapple is hard to find, but pineapple juice would work as well :)!} 
  • Options
    I don't have too much time today since I'm trying to catch up after being gone.

But @Peaseblossom55, I am so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news. You are definitely doing what's best, even though it is such a difficult decision. I am sending you two such huge hugs, and you know we are all here for you. <3

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 I've been thinking of you all day.  I'm so very sorry for what you are going through.  
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi ladies I'm still trying to jump in and get involved even though my schedule is wonky when I can get on here. Hoping I'm doing this right haha... Friday was my day off last week. I relaxed, did job apps online (I need a second job or new job to pay the growing bills lol), and made dinner for me and the dam: roasted turkey breasts with zucchini sauté and homemade low fat Mac and cheese ( I know not healthy oh well)... Saturday I worked a 1-4 shift. I am a job coach for disabled and delayed adults in the community. One works for red robin and the other works for Walmart I shadow them and help them basically. It's fun and I do love it but it doesn't pay well and the hours like I mentioned are weird...my friend came over and we watched my DVR recordings from last weeks Bachelor in Paradise and talked because she's 5 months preggo and I hadn't seen her so was nice to catch up. Sunday I slept in yay, did laundry, cleaned our room and then worked 3-8pm at Red Robin job and then last night 10pm-4am at Walmart (my client stocks overnight there). Today was fine. I slept from 5am when I got home til about 10am and then went to lunch with Cory since today is his day off. We did some errands. Picked up a new window visor thingy to for my new cars windshield to keep it cool in my car (it's been in the 90s and 100s here). I just made dinner and it was yummy! Chicken Apple sausages, cheesy herb seasoned broccoli, and 4 grain rice with brown rice, quinoa, red rice and wild rice. I work 10pm-4am again tonight, but then somehow I have the next 4 days off which never happens so I'll be back to craziness starting Saturday. @peaseblossom55 so sorry for your loss of your precious baby. . I too had a loss and I know words a dont help much right now but know you are in our prayers and thoughts. Lots of hugs and love to you and your family. Hope everyone is happy and healthy! Have a great week! I'll check in tomorrow! I'm leaving you with a pic from this weekend from our 4th year dating anniversary with my man Cory and our first baby Buster. Alana
  • Options
    @ocalana985 wow your schedule does sound crappy, I would hate sporadic hours like that. Cute doggy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards