Just Engaged and Proposals

Wedding for Two? Eloping with style?

Hello, I'm new here :)

I wondered if anyone else has done a "Wedding for Two" -- essentially a fancy-ish elopement. We're doing an all-inclusive package at a historic bed & breakfast with no guests. Just us, a short mid-day ceremony, a toast and a mini two-tiered cake. The package comes with a photographer but i'm a designer and want some artistic photos and so does he so we're hiring a photographer.

I'm so happy. :) And we're so excited!

Re: Wedding for Two? Eloping with style?

• @Jells2dot0 had a beautiful private wedding. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Welcome and congrats! My H and I eloped to a remote island along the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. We kept our decor minimal, since the ceremony was on a lovely beach. So, I had a bouquet (fake flowers since it was a national park) and some hurricane lamps for our private dinner. We also had a champagne toast and had cupcakes made. We also hired a photographer, but no other vendors because we had to helicopter everyone in! It was the best decision I ever made and it was the most incredible, beautiful, intimate and personal ceremony. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards