Chit Chat

FUR BABIES!!!

Inspired by @drunkenwitch 's adorable new kitten, I've decided it's been too long since the last CC fur babies thread. Also it's Friday and I've had a shitty week, so please help me out by posting as many pictures as possible of your dog, cat, ferret, hedgehog, goat, horse, potbelly pig, hamster, rat, ostrich, wooly mammoth, etc.

Here are my babies.

Re: FUR BABIES!!!

• Britney (yes she was named after Britney Spears)
  • My fancy girl, Kiki, and my betta, Hercules, who is 2+ years old

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• luckya23 said:
    My fancy girl, Kiki, and my betta, Hercules, who is 2+ years old
    I had a 3-legged cat named Kiki when I was growing up. She was a sweetheart. Your Kiki is adorable too. And good for you for keeping a fish alive for 2 years. I also have fish, but I get lazy and never change the water so they don't tend to last very long, haha!
  • @engagedhamstermom I am weak for hamsters! I've had 2. Rupurt - teddy bear hamster - and Kirby {named after pink video game character} - long haired hamster.

Note to self, post furballs photo later!
  • My pitty pie, Jaxx, our g.shep, Annie, our late mastiff Shrimp, our orange kitty, Panini and our calico tabby Bastet.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We rescued our cat, Milo, in May. He came to us all scraped and beat up. He looks good now.
    And we got our cockatiel, Tweeter, as a Santa gift for the kids this past Christmas.
  • This is Mocha - she's an 11-year-old rescued shepherd/border collie/lab/Rottweiler mix. She also has a ton of nicknames (Beans, Mrs. Wigglebottoms, Pants, Sparklepants, McWupster...)

• One of my chickens, I think this is Shadow as she follows me throughout the yard (half of them all look the same so it's hard to tell who's who) and then my grouchy old lady Frances.
    I would LOVE to have chickens!  Fiance's family had chickens, a rooster, and goats but it was before I met him.  *sigh*
  • This is my FPILs' dog, Iris; she's a lab/rot mix and about 12 years old.  Such a sweet girl- love going to their house to pet the pupster.  She has many nicknames including Lady Iris, Iris McPuppers, Pupster, Thunder Paws, and Hobbit Toes.

ETA:  She's waiting for her dinner in this picture.  They have to bring her two to three bites of food on a fork for her to "taste test" before she'll go to the bowl and eat.  It's terrible in a hilarious way.  If you're in the house when she's eating, you also have to go to the kitchen and cheer her on while she eats.  If it gets too quiet she'll actually stop eating and turn and look at you until you praise her for being "such a good dog and eating it all up."

My mom has a lab/rotty mix too! She was actually my dog, but my mom loved her too much to let me take her with me when I got my own place, lol. This is Daisy, aka, Miss Daisy, Daisy Cakes, Lazy Daisy, etc.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • This is my FPILs' dog, Iris; she's a lab/rot mix and about 12 years old.  Such a sweet girl- love going to their house to pet the pupster.  She has many nicknames including Lady Iris, Iris McPuppers, Pupster, Thunder Paws, and Hobbit Toes.

ETA:  She's waiting for her dinner in this picture.  They have to bring her two to three bites of food on a fork for her to "taste test" before she'll go to the bowl and eat.  It's terrible in a hilarious way.  If you're in the house when she's eating, you also have to go to the kitchen and cheer her on while she eats.  If it gets too quiet she'll actually stop eating and turn and look at you until you praise her for being "such a good dog and eating it all up."

My mom has a lab/rotty mix too! She was actually my dog, but my mom loved her too much to let me take her with me when I got my own place, lol. This is Daisy, aka, Miss Daisy, Daisy Cakes, Lazy Daisy, etc.
    Holy cow! Your Daisy looks a lot like my Mocha! :-)
  • This is Bella. She is my baby.

Also known as: Stinky LaRue, The Stink, Bella B, Jelly Belly, and BabyBel.

• Aww... I needed some cuteness today.  I had a close family member pass away yesterday, so seeing everyone's cute fur babies is definitely appreciated today. So, thanks for the thread redheadbride15.

Here are my kiddo's. 

• Can I play? This is my baby kitty, Belle. It's her birthday tomorrow. She may or may not be getting a cake...
    Oh good, I'm not the only one who dresses my cats up...imageimage
    Hahaha! These are adorable. My cats would shred me to pieces if I tried to do this to them though. They're all love until you try to put them in an outfit, or a kitty carrier.

:') I can't with this dog. That's adorable!
  • You guys have seen her a hundred times, but here's Edna. Or her scientific name, Ednis Bulldogis. She's my lover lips, my piggy wiggly, my rump roast, Svengoolie, and about a thousand other things.
    Love the name :)
  • I don't want BF's cat Dusty, aka Floofy, to feel neglected.  So here is our little drama queen

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards