Not Engaged Yet

StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

Re: StitchFix Discussion, Pics, and Item Details

• @swazzle I love everything you got! That purple (?) shirt is amazing on you, and I for some odd reason like the blue one even though it wouldn't be my style, you look lovely in it!!

My next stitch fix doesn't ship until next week, you ladies are making me jealous. 
  • @justsie - Thank you! I already can't wait for my next one!

• So I just got the email it all shipped, obviously faster than I thought, and I followed your advice to get a sneak peak because I am not a woman of patience. 
    I'm getting 2 scoop neck blouses, which is great because I like that neckline on me. One is sleeveless and I couldn't find the other one. The one I did find is adorable so I hope it fits.
    A ruffle knit blazer which may or may not be cute
    Skinny jeans with what appears to be a little distressing, I haven't owned a pair like that in years and I'm looking forward to them because I hear SF jeans fit very well. 
    I'm also getting a purse which I don't know how I feel about! I'll have to see it in person. 
  • @KeptInStitches - That chevron dress is such a cute shape! I want it for myself, haha!

@Swazzle - I want both of those cardigans! I can see why you kept everything. Awesome Fix.

• @justsie - Awesome Fix! I really love everything. Can I ask how much the jeans were? I love them and I haven't gotten pants in a while so I might request them. 

• @justsie, I really like the blazer - what a nice touch on the back! The tank top is cute, too.
  • @swazzle- they are 78.00, which is more than I usually pay for jeans, but they are clearly better quality than I usually get anyway. The brand is "Just Black"
  • @justsie - Thanks! I think I got that brand in the past and absolutely loved them but they weren't in my budget for that particular month. 

• I got my StitchFix last night. The first pic is of the draped cardigan (LOVE IT) and leggings with a zipper. The cardigan is just a little bit too small in the arms, so I'm waiting to hear if they can get it for me in a larger size. The leggings were nice but the zipper was already scratching up my ankle after five minutes so those are a no-go.

The second pic is a dress/tunic that I knew would look awful on me, and it did. It is just not a style that flatters me.

Third pic is a super comfy shirt, but it was really thin and boxy, so it's going back (especially because it was $68!).

I liked the look of the shirt in the last pic until I tried it on. It was too small across the shoulders and just didn't do anything for me. I was sad, because I liked the print.

Is it bad that I kind of want to order another fix for 2-3 weeks? I'm addicted to getting these!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger I love that swing cardigan on you.  Zippers on the ankles, yeah I can see a lot of issues there, but they do look awesome on you.  Agree that tunic is not flattering.  The last two shirts look like the same style to me, maybe see if they have the grey in a larger size?
  • @cu97tigerI've been seeing a lot of people getting that style cardigan on the FB group. Very cute. I hate when sweaters/shirts are too tight on the arms :(  I agree with you on the pink shirt- looks cute and comfy but not for $68! If you're not keeping anything I'd probably order another one too because I wouldn't be able to help myself lol. 

I've got one coming on Friday and I told myself I wouldn't peek but as soon as they sent the email that it shipped I peeked!

• Love the cardigan @cu97tiger and I also like the last shirt but agree that too tight across the shoulders is annoying.  
  • My box is shipped. Looks like 2 tops and 3 dresses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2015
    My Fix arrived today and I've already tried everything on. Not impressed with anything really- kind of glad since I shouldn't be spending the money right now anyways.
    The lighting is terrible in my bedroom, sorry.

The first pic is the Toledo V Neck blouse. I kind of like the print but it's super trendy so might be out of style before I know it and I just don't love it.
    Displaying IMG_0843.JPG

With the drape cardigan- very meh. I feel like I could get this at Target for $25
    Displaying IMG_0844.JPG

Next up is the Swing Knit Tank. It's huge and it's making me look huge. Just nope. My stylist suggested wearing it with my boyfriend jeans or leggings with boots and putting a belt under my bust which is not my style- I only wear leggings with super long tops because my butt is big . 
    Oh I'm also wearing the burgundy jeans I requested. They feel a little tight right now but I think it's because I'm bloated from my period. I saw a pair of pants this color online at AE for $40 so I'm going to check them out tomorrow. These ones are $78.
    Displaying IMG_0845.JPG

Last is this crochet back top. It feels a little tight and is not doing anything for me. This also looks like something i could get at Target for $20

Displaying IMG_0847.JPG

So if I end up getting the pants from AE all this SF stuff is going back. Even if I don't IDK if I want to spend $78 on burgundy pants right now?

ETA : Oh and everything except the jeans are Hand Wash items :( I updated my profile last time to say I don't want hand wash only items because that's a PITA. I don't think she reread my profile so I'll put it in my note to her next time.

• PamBeesly524PamBeesly524 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2015
    Hey guys! I've never posted on this board because I'm an OMH, but I'm about to get my 2nd StitchFix this month and I'd love to follow this post if you all don't mind me crashing! :) Seeing photos of people in some of the clothes really helps! Plus it gets me through the waiting period until my next fix.

ETF: words
  • huh, I can see them and I'm on a different computer now too

can anyone else see them?

• well that's weird. sorry guys, don't know how to fix it and i'm on my work computer right now. i'll play around with it later. 

• @lavenderfields13 love the burgundy pants! I have a pair from Ann Taylor, and I wear them year round. Are yours pants or leggings?  If they're pants, it is worth the price.  Leggigngs, not so much. 
  • @speakeasy14 They're jeans. I'm going to check out the pants at AE and then make my decision depending on which I like better. If I don't keep the SF ones I'll lose my $20 since I don't like the rest of it. Ugh I hate the striped top more and more every time I look at it. It looks like something I should wear if I were like 10 months pregnant. 

• @lavenderfields13 I really love those burgundy pants. I think they're worth the money if you can't find any at AE. I honestly really love that drapey cardigan too, and I like the sweater with the cool back. I definitely see what you mean about tank being a little too on trend, and I agree about the other top too. But I really like a lot of what they sent you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @lavenderfields13 - I love everything! But then again, if there isn't any wow factor then you are just as well to shop at the lower cost stores for something similar. I don't have too many hand wash items, but they really are a huge pain in the ass. I was just impressed by the comfort level of the more expensive shirts I got last time. If clothes are super soft and comfy, I'll pay whatever to make sure I get to keep them and wear them, haha.

• @lavenderfields13, I like the pants, too!
    ---
    My Fix shipped! Today sucks a lot so that helps a little. Some of the pieces have potential - I'm getting the Cordelia Striped Boat Neck Sweater (ugh - boat necks make my shoulders look bigger), the Anwen Faux Wrap Dress, the Millie Textured Dress, the Flynn Colorblock Sleeveless Blouse, and the Christiana Pencil Skirt (great if it's a neutral).
  • @alpacina I shop by softness too 
  • edited September 2015
    Can't wait to see your Fix @keptinstitches! Mine always ends up being delivered a day earlier than expected. 

@AlPacina yeah there was definitely no wow factor .@eilis1228 I didn't hate the cardigan but like I said- it's something that you can definitely find a ton of other places for about $25 compared to SF for $48. 
    I'm keeping the jeans! The ones at AE were definitely more the color I was looking for (more purpley) but SF ones fit better. Then I got THESE boots in brown at DSW. I had a $10 off coupon so they were only $40. Then I went to Target and ended up getting a jacket for half off- there was a sign up that items on the rack were $17.99-$27.99 but it was ringing up full price $39.99 so they just keyed in $20.99 for me. Nice!

edited to fix link

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards