Connecticut

Has any one ever used Marriage Name Change kit?

I saw this link while searching laws and marriage license procedures.
has any one ever used this?  its only $30 but the side it so clean and almost vague I'm afraid to use it.
thanks.

http://www.marriagenamechange.com/

Re: Has any one ever used Marriage Name Change kit?

• Never used. I know there's likes Miss to Mrs. or whatever and a lot of people use that. Others that I know have just done Social Services then DMV and went from there.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • thank you! It's intimidating! I always thought there was more to change than just SS and DMV
  • My best friend used that kit and swears by it.  She bought one for another friend who got married the following year.  She said it really helped her with the whole name changing process, but I don't know exactly what was in it that made it so much easier.
  • Im thinking about keeping my last name. Is this something I can do? ... I hate my fiance's last name.  :s
  • CSol70 said:
    Im thinking about keeping my last name. Is this something I can do? ... I hate my fiance's last name.  :s
    Of course you can keep your last name.  Its much more common now for a woman to keep her name.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CSol70 said:
    Im thinking about keeping my last name. Is this something I can do? ... I hate my fiance's last name.  :s
    Absolutely. I know a lot of women that have established careers or just generally don't want to change their last name for other reasons. It's not a written rule you have to. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards