Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Cookie Bar

Hi All!

I'm helping out with my sisters wedding and she wants to do a cookie bar as a take home item..think candy table only with fresh baked cookies instead of candy. Has anyone done this? Anyone know a bakery or business that would take care of the set-up and everything?  The wedding is in Queens, NY.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Cookie Bar

• This is an international board - would you like this moved to your local board?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • You may want to try looking at Pittsburgh's board, as Pittsburgh is legendary for cookie tables.
  • You may want to try looking at Pittsburgh's board, as Pittsburgh is legendary for cookie tables.
    Yeah but 'Burgh cookie tables are typically comprised of dozens of homemade cookies, made by guests and relatives, and not typically catered from a bakery.

So I don't know how helpful anyone in Pittsburgh would be if the OP is looking for bakeries in NYC.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards