Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• @labro HAHAHA!!! Love all of those!
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2015
    @swazzle - I know, I'm really struggling with the balance. As soon as we know what is happening with DHs job, we are going to refinance the house, which will allow us to pay off all of our credit card debt, plus more than half of my remaining student loan debt. It will reduce our monthly bills by $1,200/month. But it's not fast enough for me, apparently... ugh. I will say DH handled my meltdown this morning REALLY well. Sometimes he makes things worse, but it was a good conversation, instead of turning into more frustration for both of us.

@minskat30 - Eff those guys! We'll def get multiple estimates. DH has worked in home insurance for a bunch of years, so he's all over stuff like that!

@labro - I think DH said the unit is over 20 years old. And whatever refrigerant is used is now  very hard to find, so we were going to have to go through this at some point or another. I was just hoping we'd get transferred and not have to deal with it, but DH says it will come up in the inspection, so we should do it before then. 

@mrshistorian - Holy cow, Istanbul? That sounds awesome!!

Would you all say we should skip opening up that well if it ended up looking like this? ;) That's the dilemma!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - Exposed brick is awesome. My current apartment has 2 walls of it and I absolutely love it. But, like you said, it's a gamble.
  • @cu97tiger It's a townhome right? It could totally have exposed brick! I'd say it's probably worth it. Demo work is easy and putting up new drywall and painting isn't that horrible of a project either.

Also, yeah, if that A/C unit is THAT old then you'll definitely see some savings in your bill, plus it's a great note to have when you sell the house!

• @minskat30 omg yum! I would love some ice cream right now lol.
  • jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2015
    I just read the Monday thread...

@swazzle - Those chicken tacos sound amazing. Recipe please?

@speakeasy14 - image
  • jenjen047 said:
    I just read the Monday thread...

@swazzle - Those chicken tacos sound amazing. Recipe please?

@speakeasy14 - image

CLICK - I usually serve it with avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, tomatoes and hot sauce :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards