Chit Chat

Entertain Me

It's my Friday!  Going to get our marriage license tomorrow and have final meetings w/ a few vendors- trying my dress on again to see how the first round of alterations went!

That said, I'm bored and the day is going SO SLOW!  Will you entertain me?

What's your favorite kitchen gadget / utensil and why?

Worst first date story?  Best?

Best thing you ever ate at a wedding reception?

What's for lunch today?

If you could change one thing about your house, what would it be and why?

Dream vacation?

I'll answer below- I actually have something to do for a bit!

Re: Entertain Me

• Happy Friday, and that is super exciting about your dress and the marriage license! 

My silpat, it is amazing and makes clean up so easy! I also love my hand mixer because I am lazy.
    I went on a date in college with a guy that spent the entire time at dinner talking about his nutrition and exercise plan, great, you are in shape, let me shove this burrito in my face. 

Best was FI taking me to the mountains for a weekend away, we had known each other for about 3 months but that was our official first date type outing.
    Crab cakes because they are amazing
    What's for lunch today?
    Probably left over pizza
    I would make the garage about twice as big. We have a huge house with this little tiny two car garage, it is so small that the truck has to be touching the back wall for the door to close. We do a lot of wood working and projects out there so it would be nice to not have to move a car out all the time.
    Dream vacation?
    A month long tour of Europe

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My answers...

This one is tough because I LOVE gadgets.  My favorite is probably my stand mixer, but I get even more use out of my crock-pot.  My favorite utensils are hand turned wooden ones I bought at the Farmer's Market last year- they are gorgeous and functional.

Hard to pick a worst; my first two dates after leaving my ex b/f were both pretty bad, but of the two of them, the guy who said I owed him sex since he bought me dinner and tried to follow me to my car and then texted me a called me a prude was probably the worst.  I was scared and it just felt really awful for THAT to be my first date after a 5 year relationship that ended (thankfully) badly and a year "off" from dating at all.

Best was probably with my now fiance just because I liked him so much and was excited to meet him.  We'd spent a few weeks texting and talking on the phone (met on Match) before meeting since I had a broken foot when we met.  All we did was have lunch at Chili's but we ended up talking for hours and it was a really nice first kiss.  We made plans for the very next day.

A former friend (just drifted away) had an AMAZING steak at her wedding- seriously the best thing I've had at a wedding.  It came out hot, was cooked perfectly, still tender, a little butter on top....  *drool*

What's for lunch today? 
    I bring lunch most days.  A lot of times I'll cook a "week long meal" on Sunday and portion it out through the week.  This week it was baked mostaccioli.  Last week it was tacos.  Not sure what I'll bring next week...

Studio apartment and I actually don't mind how small it is because even w/ how small it is, it takes 3-4 hours to clean; more if I'm doing a really deep clean.  But considering I only have about a 3x3 counter in my kitchen, it would be nice to have a bit more counter space.  And a full sized sink- a diswasher would be better, but even a sink with two full wells instead of the one-and-a-half I have would be an okay replacement.  I have ZERO place for a dishwasher anyway.  Unless you count my fiance.  ;-)

Dream vacation?
    Probably a European tour for 2-3 months so I could really spend time places and see things and maybe feel less like a tourist.
  • Yay, have fun with everything these last few weeks, it'll go by quick!  I personally just got a message from my photographer that they'll have my full gallery to me tonight... so I'm super excited!

Oh this is hard.  I'm pretty much in love with my giant Boos Block walnut cutting board though.
    Man, I have so many bad first ones.  In "recent" (ie the few years before I met H), it was probably when I met this guy for drinks, and he proceeds to tell me how many bar fights he had gotten into, and that his ex left him "before he was even done paying off her engagement ring".  And that he had recently gotten evicted from his apartment because of his dog, so he was sleeping on a friends couch.  Afterwards we were out in the parking lot and he showed me his gun that he kept in his primered old Dodge truck.  The only bright side was that he looked like Jason Aldean.  I like me some country boys, but good lord.  

Best was with FI, not gonna lie.  We had met online, and I flew out to meet him.  My flight was super delayed so I didn't get in til super late.  I stayed at his house (commence pearl clutching by my mom).  The next day he took me to my first ever hockey game (Avalanche vs Canucks), it was the day before the Super Bowl.  We went to eat at a pizza place after and then he met my BFF and her H with me for coffee.  Not a fancy date by any means but it was awesome.

I haven't been to very many receptions, so I'm going to say the mac and cheese at mine was frikken amazing.
    What's for lunch today?
    Probably not much of anything.  I have some kind of stomach virus so this week hasn't been very pleasant for me. Lost 4lbs so far though!
    I wish we had one extra room.  We have an unfinished basement that we will eventually finish out but I would like to have 3 bedrooms plus an office/extra bedroom on the main level.  Right now we have a guest room, which will eventually hopefully be a baby room, and then H's office/2nd guest room.  I'd like a separate room for H's office, and a guest room, and a baby room.  We compromised on space to get the location and finishes we wanted though.
    Dream vacation?
    Cross country road trip with our camper.  So many things we haven't seen.
    Married 9.12.15
  • I'm early in these for once! It's not Friday for me but it's so dark and rainy here I'm having a hard time getting going.

What's your favorite kitchen gadget/utensil and why?
    My BFF bought us one of those rocker garlic presses. We use it a ton and I like it better than the traditional press that I have to keep cleaning. Linky
    Other than that it's probably my electric wine bottle opener.

Worst first date story? Best?
    So I didn't date a lot. The worst was probably with this guy I was hooking up with. We had met at work and then started a thing, but we didn't really go anywhere because we worked different shifts and he was only in the country for a few months. One weekend we decided to go out on a date and it was really awkward. Turns out we didn't have anything in common. Luckily it wasn't that long before he left the country for good. 

Best would definitely be H. We met for drinks/dinner at his favorite Mexican place and we have always been so good at talking and he makes me laugh. It also made me really pleased when I realized it really was a date for him too. I had initiated it as "going out for drinks sometime" and I wasn't sure he was thinking the same as I was.

This is hard. Usually it's the cake. I love wedding cake.

What for lunch today?
    I'm going up to the cafeteria to get soup and a sandwich. It's super gross and rainy here so I'm looking forward to some comfort food.

So many options! I would probably give it an upstairs. It's an awesome house, but I'm really worried it's going to be too small as soon as we have kids. Kids aren't something we're looking to have soon, but I'll hate to get this house to our liking and then need to move again.

Dream vacation?
    Probably a big long European vacation. I'm probably not getting H on a plane for that many hours very often, so we'd want to cover as much as we can. I really want to visit Ireland and Scotland. And then the Greek Isles. And my friend just went to Ibiza, which looks so gorgeous. I have a travel bug right now.

• anjemon said:
    I'm early in these for once! It's not Friday for me but it's so dark and rainy here I'm having a hard time getting going.

What's your favorite kitchen gadget/utensil and why?
    My BFF bought us one of those rocker garlic presses. We use it a ton and I like it better than the traditional press that I have to keep cleaning. Linky
    Other than that it's probably my electric wine bottle opener.

Worst first date story? Best?
    So I didn't date a lot. The worst was probably with this guy I was hooking up with. We had met at work and then started a thing, but we didn't really go anywhere because we worked different shifts and he was only in the country for a few months. One weekend we decided to go out on a date and it was really awkward. Turns out we didn't have anything in common. Luckily it wasn't that long before he left the country for good. 

Best would definitely be H. We met for drinks/dinner at his favorite Mexican place and we have always been so good at talking and he makes me laugh. It also made me really pleased when I realized it really was a date for him too. I had initiated it as "going out for drinks sometime" and I wasn't sure he was thinking the same as I was.

This is hard. Usually it's the cake. I love wedding cake.

What for lunch today?
    I'm going up to the cafeteria to get soup and a sandwich. It's super gross and rainy here so I'm looking forward to some comfort food.

So many options! I would probably give it an upstairs. It's an awesome house, but I'm really worried it's going to be too small as soon as we have kids. Kids aren't something we're looking to have soon, but I'll hate to get this house to our liking and then need to move again.

Dream vacation?
    Probably a big long European vacation. I'm probably not getting H on a plane for that many hours very often, so we'd want to cover as much as we can. I really want to visit Ireland and Scotland. And then the Greek Isles. And my friend just went to Ibiza, which looks so gorgeous. I have a travel bug right now.

This may be something I NEED.  I have a press and slicer in one and I like it better than chopping with a knife since garlic is so sticky, but that head is hard to clean!  The word rocker also made me remember that I got a pizza rocker / slicer for my shower and I LOVE it- so easy.  I also remembered I got a whipped cream charger at the shower and I love that too b/c is so frivolous and I am obsessed with whipped cream.
  • What's your favorite kitchen gadget / utensil and why?
    Hmmmmm. I'm not sure. Probably garlic press because I hate chopping garlic.
    I've never really "dated" technically - I've been with H since I was 19 and it was always just kind of hanging out for a while and then "hey so are we BF/GF or what?" 

OH! I just remembered - this guy I dated when I was 17 - picked me up at my house pretty drunk. It was our first "date" and I didn't know what to do. We went to his house where we drank and smoked and then he took me home later. Why I called him again after that is beyond me...

Everything I ate at my own wedding.

What's for lunch today?
    I had a Jimmy Johns unwich. 

Everything. We rent and the house sucks. 

Dream vacation?
    Alaska. All of it. For months.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

• What's your favorite kitchen gadget / utensil and why? The microwave. I never acquired the patience to cook properly. 

Worst first date story?  Best? Worst- just really boring. Like pulling teeth to talk to people; awkward silences. Ugh. Best- When I met my husband. He even locked down the second date before the first was over! We went to a museum, dinner, and after-dinner drinks. 

Best thing you ever ate at a wedding reception? My sister's wedding cake is still tops to me (lemon poppyseed). I had scallops at my own reception and they were delish! 

What's for lunch today? The usual- soup, fruit, yogurt. Boring, kind of healthy stuff.

If you could change one thing about your house, what would it be and why? My condo does not have in-unit washer-dryer. I would kill for in-unit WD and it will be a deal-maker/breaker when we look to move. 

Dream vacation? Santorini, Greece! 

• Another garlic press suggestion is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Kuhn-Rikon-Epicurean-Garlic-Press/dp/B0000CD0HX  

The pictures don't show it, but the grated area "swings" out so you can just rinse it under the sink, makes cleanup WAY easier than with a standard press.  
    Married 9.12.15

• What's your favorite kitchen gadget / utensil and why? The microwave. I never acquired the patience to cook properly. 

Worst first date story?  Best? Worst- just really boring. Like pulling teeth to talk to people; awkward silences. Ugh. Best- When I met my husband. He even locked down the second date before the first was over! We went to a museum, dinner, and after-dinner drinks. 

Best thing you ever ate at a wedding reception? My sister's wedding cake is still tops to me (lemon poppyseed). I had scallops at my own reception and they were delish! 

What's for lunch today? The usual- soup, fruit, yogurt. Boring, kind of healthy stuff.

If you could change one thing about your house, what would it be and why? My condo does not have in-unit washer-dryer. I would kill for in-unit WD and it will be a deal-maker/breaker when we look to move. 

Dream vacation? Santorini, Greece!

Greece holds a special place for me too.  I was supposed to take a 2 week trip there in high school with one of those touring companies.  I saved almost every penny I made at my job for a year to go and have spending money.  13 days before we were supposed to leave they cancelled the tour saying they didn't have enough people going.  Our final payments were due about 9 weeks earlier- no idea how they didn't know that then...

• Ooooh I'll play! I like these!

I don't know if this counts, but I got a full set of Calphalon pots and pans. They are by far my favorite. Nothing sticks to them, everything cooks so evenly in them, and you can use them in the oven too!

The worst first date by far was when I was in college. The university that I went to is in my hometown. A guy I met in class, who wasn't from around here, asked me on a date to go explore the city and have me show him around the town. When I went to meet him at his dorm, he informed me that I would have to drive because his car was broken down. The city was about a 45 minute drive away. As soon as he got in the car HE TOOK HIS SHOES OFF AND PUT HIS BARE FEET ON THE DASHBOARD. I almost had a fit. We barely knew each other. We went to dinner and he proceeded to tell me all about how he came from a wealthy family and how he was basically guaranteed a lot of money later in life. He dominated the entire conversation and was not interested at all in getting to know me. Needless to say there was not a 2nd date.

BEST date was my first date with FI. He took me to a very nice restaurant and we spent 3 hours just talking and laughing. When I left, I called my mom and told her that I'd just gone on a date with my future husband. I was right ;)

One of my friends had some delicious roast beef and mashed potatoes at hers.

What's for lunch today?
    I ordered a Turkey Tom sub sandwich from Jimmy John's and had chips.

I love my house, but if I could leave one day and come back to find that all the light fixtures and doorknobs had been changed out, I would be ecstatic. They are brass and I hate them.

Dream vacation?
    Australia. I have always wanted to go there!

I don't know if this counts, but I got a full set of Calphalon pots and pans. They are by far my favorite. Nothing sticks to them, everything cooks so evenly in them, and you can use them in the oven too!

The worst first date by far was when I was in college. The university that I went to is in my hometown. A guy I met in class, who wasn't from around here, asked me on a date to go explore the city and have me show him around the town. When I went to meet him at his dorm, he informed me that I would have to drive because his car was broken down. The city was about a 45 minute drive away. As soon as he got in the car HE TOOK HIS SHOES OFF AND PUT HIS BARE FEET ON THE DASHBOARD. I almost had a fit. We barely knew each other. We went to dinner and he proceeded to tell me all about how he came from a wealthy family and how he was basically guaranteed a lot of money later in life. He dominated the entire conversation and was not interested at all in getting to know me. Needless to say there was not a 2nd date.

BEST date was my first date with FI. He took me to a very nice restaurant and we spent 3 hours just talking and laughing. When I left, I called my mom and told her that I'd just gone on a date with my future husband. I was right ;)

What's for lunch today?

I love my house, but if I could leave one day and come back to find that all the light fixtures and doorknobs had been changed out, I would be ecstatic. They are brass and I hate them.

Dream vacation?
    Dealbreaker. 100%. I'd divorce H if he ever did that. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I just remembered a worse date. I'd been with this loser for like a year and we never went anywhere and he was always broke (seriously - I have horrible taste). He never wanted to go anywhere because he couldn't pay and he was embarrassed to have me pay. So I gave him $40 and told him to take me to dinner and a movie. He complained the entire time. 

What's for lunch today?

Dream vacation?
    Dealbreaker. 100%. I'd divorce H if he ever did that. 
    Oh I was 100% done with him in that very minute. It grossed me out so bad!

• What's your favorite kitchen gadget / utensil and why? does my toaster oven count? those things are underrated

Worst: Friend and I used to go out to this bar for $1 beers on Mondays (Monday night football). We'd have lots of fun and usually meet people. This one guy was Irish and I loved his accent and we hit it off so exchanged numbers. FFW to the next week we decide to get together, he doesn't drive (?) and he really wanted to just get together and watch a DVD so I'm like hmm ok (I think I was date deprived bc I wouldn't normally be ok with that). I end up picking him up from some random location and we went to my place to watch the movie - my roommates were there too.  Ummm yea he looked WAY different in sober light than he did at the bar...like WAY different. And he smelled. and brought some weird ninja movie to watch where I "fell asleep" so he would get the hint but instead just kept drinking our beer in the fridge and eventually I "woke up" and was like umm yea this is over and made my friend go with me to drop him off. He kept trying to get a kiss and she was like eww you can't kiss in front of me so it helped save me from him trying to do it.  shudder.

Best:  met a guy online and we met at my favorite restaurant for dinner, then went to a bar to watch a game. We talked for hours and even had one of those movie type moments where you talking and the rest of the bar seems silent and then you stop midsentence and kiss. We just clicked that night although it never turned into anything.

Best thing you ever ate at a wedding reception? can't think of anything that was super amazing. I think I loved the mashed potatoes at my friend's reception last year but that could have been the alcohol helping. 

What's for lunch today?
    had Chipotle chicken bowl. Planned to eat leftovers but we lost power at work yesterday and my food was in there a long time so I didn't want to take a chance 

location,  definitely too far into suburbia

Dream vacation? touring Europe, with stops at some awesome beaches to relax. Or maybe Australia 

• edited September 2015
    @kvruns I was just telling FFIL I wish we had room for a toaster oven. I have cooked some bomb ass food in a toaster over- I even have a toaster oven cook book!
  • Favorite gadget is probably my spiralizer. I lurve zoodles. Favorite appliance would be my kitchenaid.

Worst date - well now DH said he wanted to take me to his fave restaurant in all of Phoenix. I was excited..endless options. He pulled into Olive Garden. Now I love OG too, but in all of Phoenix?! I've now branched out his tastebuds to amazing local places. Prior to me he mostly stuck to chain restaurants.

Best - a guy took me horseback riding in a cool nature preserve, that was pretty unique.

Wedding food - I don't know what it was called, but it was essentially deep fried mashed potatoes.

Lunch today - kidney beans and green peppers mixed with a vinaigrette, carrots, apple, string cheese, Luna bar (that's my snacks for the day too)

House - well I'm moving from a 1 bed apt to a 3 bed house this weekend, so that's hard to say not actually living there yet.

Dream vacation - Greek Isles
  • What's your favorite kitchen gadget / utensil and why?  Ooh this one is hard.  Probably the tiny metal spatula I got from Pampered Chef.  It is perfect for getting brownies out of the pan without mucking up all the other one's.  I also love it for removing cookies from the sheet pan after baking.

Worst first date story?  Best?  I really didn't date a lot before meeting H.  So I really don't have any worst first date stories.  I mean H and I's first date involved going to the movies to see Blade and his one friend tagged along.  So yeah that wasn't a great first date but the future one's were much better :)

Best thing you ever ate at a wedding reception?  The mini crab cakes at our wedding.

What's for lunch today?  Peanut butter sandwich, pringles and mini milanos.

If you could change one thing about your house, what would it be and why?  The driveway.  It has a pretty steep slope and connected to our neighbors driveway but since their driveway has no slope and ours does, that means there is a huge drop off.  This is all well and good in the summer, but in the winter when you add in ice and snow it causes major issues including me slipping and falling multiple times.

Dream vacation?  3 months in Europe.

• What's your favorite kitchen gadget / utensil and why?  Ooh this one is hard.  Probably the tiny metal spatula I got from Pampered Chef.  It is perfect for getting brownies out of the pan without mucking up all the other one's.  I also love it for removing cookies from the sheet pan after baking.

Worst first date story?  Best?  I really didn't date a lot before meeting H.  So I really don't have any worst first date stories.  I mean H and I's first date involved going to the movies to see Blade and his one friend tagged along.  So yeah that wasn't a great first date but the future one's were much better :)

Best thing you ever ate at a wedding reception?  The mini crab cakes at our wedding.

What's for lunch today?  Peanut butter sandwich, pringles and mini milanos.

If you could change one thing about your house, what would it be and why?  The driveway.  It has a pretty steep slope and connected to our neighbors driveway but since their driveway has no slope and ours does, that means there is a huge drop off.  This is all well and good in the summer, but in the winter when you add in ice and snow it causes major issues including me slipping and falling multiple times.

Dream vacation?  3 months in Europe.
    Maggie, when I was a kid my aunt got me a kid's cooking set.  It had a little spatula just like that in it.  My mom STILL uses it at her house for the things you mention using yours for.  
    Married 9.12.15
  • edited September 2015
     My favorite gadget is my food processor. It makes pie crust in a jiff, shreds cheese easily, I make the best homemade Caesar salad dressing... ever... with it, I use it to make potato leek soup, the filling for Apricot rugelach.  There is so I can make with it. My second favorite is Microplane.

Worst first date story I think I can use a one night stand story, forever ago. It wasn't really a date, but I went home with a friend after a really drunken evening. Things were going great, and then they were plateauing, and I was getting bored.  I told him he could stop the foreplay and have sex with me instead (not my direct quote. lol), he told me he was. I was so embarrassed that I unknowingly called him out for being tiny.I told him I forgot about my French exam the next day and rushed out the door.  Best date ever?  My H.  He took me to a really swanky restaurant, he needed a jacket, he didn't own one. I had to wait while he went to his grandfather's house to borrow one. It was really cute.  Then he forgot his credit card at home, and had to run home to get it.  He left me at the restaurant twice, but he was so embarrassed, it was so cute.  He told me this was just a test  to weed out all of the applicants. His humor made me so excited for the second date. Best date because I love a good train wreck. Lol. Seriously, though, the date was carefully planned, but after so many wrong turns, I got to see who he really was on the first date... you are so lucky when that happens, and it's a good thing.
    Best thing you ever ate at a wedding reception? Roasted chicken in a tarragon cream sauce.

What's for lunch today? Shit, are we supposed to eat three times a day?  I always forget this.

If you could change one thing about your house, what would it be and why? I would have a house.

Dream vacation? Italy and France are so wonderful, I would go there, again in a heartbeat. 3 weeks in Europe sounds fabulous to me.  But, I would equally love to spend a week in Bora Bora, in a tiki hut over the water.  Or I would like to ride on a unicorn for a day.
  • What's your favorite kitchen gadget / utensil and why?  Tongs, chef's knife and cutting board.    I know it's 3 items, but I literally use them every single day.

Worst first date story?  Best?  Not really a date, but a worst/best story all wrapped up into one.  

DH and I met at a bar, got stupid drunk. Went back to my house to have a sex.  Then next morning DH wakes up and calls his buddy to pick him up.  He had to walk to the entrance and it started pouring rain.   In the meantime, I get up and go out to the living room where I see DH had vomited on my sofa at some point.   Some how  broke my laptop charger.  A charger that I had just replaced.  A charger that took 6 WEEKS for me to get shipped from the states.

I went into work and saw him and said "I can deal with the one night stand.  I can deal with you not asking for my phone number.  I can deal with you throwing up on my sofa.   HOW THE FUCK TO YOU MANAGE TO BREAK MY CHARGER THAT TOOK ME 6 WEEKS TO GET??"  Then I stormed off.

He went to his boss/best friend and said "I'm going to marry her"   :)

Best thing you ever ate at a wedding reception?    not sure.   I've had some pretty tasty meals at weddings.   I come from the land of ridiculously sized cocktail hours.  I remember them being amazing, but I can't remember the actually items.

What's for lunch today?   fried chicken

I rent, but the one thing I would change is having heat in my office.  At some point my office was part of the garage.  Whomever converted didn't hook the vents up correctly.  I have to use a space heater.   

Dream vacation?    I've been lucky have gone on a few "dream" vacations already. I guess my next trip would be to Australia and New Zealand.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

My favorite gadget is my food processor. It makes pie crust in a jiff, shreds cheese easily, I make the best homemade Caesar salad dressing... ever... with it, I use it to make potato leek soup, the filling for Apricot rugelach.  There is so I can make with it. My second favorite is Microplane.

Worst first date story I think I can use a one night stand story, forever ago. It wasn't really a date, but I went home with a friend after a really drunken evening. Things were going great, and then they were plateauing, and I was getting bored.  I told him he could stop the foreplay and have sex with me instead (not my direct quote. lol), he told me he was. I was so embarrassed that I unknowingly called him out for being tiny.I told him I forgot about my French exam the next day and rushed out the door.  Best date ever?  My H.  He took me to a really swanky restaurant, he needed a jacket, he didn't own one. I had to wait while he went to his grandfather's house to borrow one. It was really cute.  Then he forgot his credit card at home, and had to run home to get it.  He left me at the restaurant twice, but he was so embarrassed, it was so cute.  He told me this was just a test  to weed out all of the applicants. His humor made me so excited for the second date. Best date because I love a good train wreck. Lol. Seriously, though, the date was carefully planned, but after so many wrong turns, I got to see who he really was on the first date... you are so lucky when that happens, and it's a good thing.

Roasted chicken in a tarragon cream sauce.

What's for lunch today?
    Shit, are we supposed to eat three times a day?  I always forget this.

I would have a house.

Dream vacation?
    Italy and France are so wonderful, I would go there, again in a heartbeat. 3 weeks in Europe sounds fabulous to me.  But, I would equally love to spend a week in Bora Bora, in a tiki hut over the water.  Or I would like to ride on a unicorn for a day.
    1. I need all of the recipes for the foods you mentioned.

2. The jacket story reminds me a bit of that scene from As Good As It Gets.

What's for lunch today?

I would have a house.

Dream vacation?
    Italy and France are so wonderful, I would go there, again in a heartbeat. 3 weeks in Europe sounds fabulous to me.  But, I would equally love to spend a week in Bora Bora, in a tiki hut over the water.  Or I would like to ride on a unicorn for a day.

SITB

My husband is 6'4" and his grandpa was 5'11. He looked utterly ridiculous in his grandpa's jacket. Fourteen years later, and i still shake my head at the outfits he puts together. Lol

What's for lunch today?

I would have a house.

Dream vacation?

SITB

My husband is 6'4" and his grandpa was 5'11. He looked utterly ridiculous in his grandpa's jacket. Fourteen years later, and i still shake my head at the outfits he puts together. Lol
    I love this story even more now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards