Outdoor Weddings

Our outdoor wedding

Hi ladies, 

I didn't post here a ton, but I loved looking at other outdoor weddings while I was planning.  Our photographer blogged some photos of our "backyard" (it was actually the entire length of MIL's property) wedding that I thought you might enjoy. 

We did end up having a bit of rain, but fortunately were able to get a last minute tent.  Despite the rain, we still had a great time, as evidenced by the goofy grin plastered across my face the whole time.  Anyway, hope you like them-I am just amazed at how everything turned out.  I'm also happy to answer any questions as well :-) 

Learning to live and work from home: My blog

Re: Our outdoor wedding

• Everything looks so beautiful! Congrats and best wishes to a wonderful marriage!
    "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul" - Judy Garland Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GORGEOUS!  Congrats to you!

I'm wearing the same shoes as you, but in silver!  How were they outdoors?  My cake will be similar to yours too.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_outdoor-wedding-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:fca2b1e0-7e46-4c9c-b747-79d82f69bcc6Post:0a889e32-6266-4b5b-bacd-98ef8979f340">Re: Our outdoor wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]GORGEOUS!  Congrats to you! I'm wearing the same shoes as you, but in silver!  How were they outdoors?  My cake will be similar to yours too.  :)
    Posted by JessicaLB2[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you!  About the shoes, they were ok.  It had rained all the week before the wedding, so I totally sunk into the grass during the ceremony.  If the whole thing had been on grass, it would have gotten really annoying.  I think you can get these plastic heel things that make a slightly broader platform?  I thought about it, but never go around it it. </div><div>
    </div><div>Haha out cake is a funny story.  My former professor gave it to us, and I didn't even know if she had actually delivered it or not until they brought it out.  I think the flowers were just leftovers from the tables, but they turned out great! </div>
    Learning to live and work from home: My blog
  • What a simple,elegant yet amazinggggggggggg wedding. I am now currently trying to plan an outdoor tented wedding and those pictures just gave me so many ideas. Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you all the best and thanks for coming back and posting.
    Holiday
  • WOW!  What a beautiful wedding!   Thank you so much for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards