Not Engaged Yet

Thankful Thursday

2»

Re: Thankful Thursday

• @peaseblossom55 Sorry your bed wasn't comfy yet and that it's a reminder of the non-nursery. I can't imagine how hard it must be to hold it together at a time like that, but we love you so much. I think any tattoo he gets will be perfect.

@eilis1228 wow that gift she made is so cool!!! how thoughtful!

@cu97tiger I'm sure everyone else already knows this, but where did you move to MD from?

@swazzle oh sweet, Hudson is not too far from my work!

• The only reason I know my year and a half is because it's on my birthday lol so we acknowledge it every year (hey we're halfway to this many years!) but don't celebrate.

Hi everyone I'm reading your posts but don't have time to respond :(

I am thankful that my cat is alive after learning she's been chewing the air-conditioner chord to the point that it is completely not working.

I am also that I know a lot of people in town and they're always helpful and nice and can lead me to someone who can actually fix the AC lol

I am thankful that greys anatomy is coming back tonight even though my wounds from last season aren't healed yet.

And lastly I am thankful that my bf has seen every episode of every season that we've been together with me because it is my vice and he knows it.
  • @untouchablets - ZOMG! TONIGHT! I forgot! Shonda Thursdays are back! Woooo! So many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

Me after last season:

• Swazzle said:

@untouchablets - ZOMG! TONIGHT! I forgot! Shonda Thursdays are back! Woooo! So many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

Me after last season:

I still feel this way lol. Every year leading up to the new season I watch all the old seasons on Netflix but this time I just couldn't do it :cry:
  • Ahh @untouchablets talking about her cat just reminded me of my nightmare I had this morning. In it my cat ran out to our hallway outside our door upstairs, stuck her head through the banister and then fell down 3 flights of stairs! I was screaming NO NO NO and when I got to her I thought she was dead. I think she broke her 2 front legs. Thankfully my alarm went off right after so I didn't have to deal with that anymore. My cat is clumsy so I'm always terrified of stuff like that really happening- I'm an overprotective mom. 

• So yesterday I was home and cannot access TK from my home computer. Idk why.

Anyways .... did nothing yesterday. Put together some dinner that we didn't eat, but we're having tonight. Cheddar soup {campbell's cream soup} in the crock pot with pork chops. I've done with different cream soup before and was hesitant on how it would taste.
    Tonight I'm just warming it up with some veggies - probably cauliflower.

This weekend Matt's going with his step-dad to a football game and I have homework. Urg Chapter 3 is hard :'(

I'm officially selling steeped teas {tea, lattes, baked goods, etc} and I'm hosting my first party in October! I'm pretty excited :) I've got some stuff coming to me to try out and have with the party {pumpkin spice scones and toffee caramel muffins}

This is exciting! I'm already getting people who want to buy!
    Oops! Forgot to put what I'm thankful for!
    - my coworkers
    - tim horton's new lemon cookie with raspberry filling
    - steeped tea opportunity
    - tax course {despite how hard it is ...}
    - allergy meds

uhm .... idk what else
  • @minskat30 - I'm not sure if it will let up soon. It's a combination of me training my new hire and also doing their show work until they can take it on, so I'm guessing it's going to be at least a month. Basically I'll just need to work through lunch for the forseeable future!

@eilis1228 - What a cool, thoughtful gift!! Remind me what your job is? I love mine, it's just been really busy, so my brain is tired at the end of every day!

@jenna8984 - We moved here from Scottsdale, AZ in December 2012. :)

I'm having lunch with boss's boss today, and tomorrow we're having a contractor look at our roof because we're having some random water spots on our balcony. Vibes for both, pleaseandthankyou!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @casey1219 The more important question, is why was he behaving different than normal?  Instead of being let down because he didn't propose, how about ask him if everything is ok? Also,like others have said, I don't understand why a year and a half if a milestone?  Focus on the present and stop focusing on a proposal.

@labro I hope your workload is getting better; or that there is a light at the end of the tunnel very, very soon

@swazzle Have fun in Salem! 

@peaseblossom55 Big hugs your way. Hopefully, you can enjoy your new bed tonight. My friend's have a sleep number in their guest room, and it took me awhile to find a comfortable setting for myself. 

@twodimes your porch reading sounds perfect!

Last night we painted the addition with primer.  Even after scrubbing I am still finding paint all over me. I am so excited that all the construction is almost over!!!!!  I'm still reading The Circle.  This is the first book that I'm really into, but have to keep putting down.  Usually I read a book in a day, two days tops.

I am thankful for my home, my amazing bf, my family and my weird dog.  Oh and for this adorable video my mom sent me this morning. Click

• @cu97tiger - Ugh that sucks.  I'm sorry.  All the vibes for the lunch and the contractor!  

@jenjen047 - His heart is in the right place, I agree.  His timing, however, was not.  The pup is better...don't know why he got sick yesterday. 
  • @minskat30 hopefully your discussion is better tonight. Also, glad Raj is feeling better.  Any idea what made him sick?

@cu97tiger All the good luck vibes! 

@eilis1228 That is such a sweet gift!  And I agree, I don't share anything about the house on social media, so I love that I can share and vent with all of you!
  • jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2015
    @minskat30 - Glad your dog is better!!

@cu97tiger - VIBES!!

@casey1219 - Agree with others here. A year and a half is not a milestone where I would expect a proposal. I wouldn't even acknowledge it except that I know it happens to be the day after Christmas, so it pops into my head. But we definitely don't "celebrate" it at all. It sounds like you've made your feelings clear to BF so there is nothing to do right now except be patient. Stop bringing it up to him. Stop thinking about weddings and proposals. Focus on your relationship as it is now and enjoy the moment. ETA: I don't mean to sound harsh. I was there a few months ago, but actively forcing myself to stop talking/thinking about it helped tremendously. Just a thought.
  • @speakeasy14 - Thanks.  No idea what made him sick.  Sometimes though if he doesn't go enough during the day (during his dog walk) he gets sick at night.  He won't go in our backyard unless its an absolute emergency.  Sigh.  
  • @minskat30 that's so strange - Cal will go to the bathroom anywhere, but my sister's dog will only go at home.  Every time they take him for a walk or to the dog park he holds it until they get back to the house.  I think I'd prefer a dog that wouldn't go at home, stepping in poop bombs in the middle of the night is not fun.  
  • He is my spirit animal! I love him lol.

This is awesome!

• @cu97tiger Oh nice! What made you move? sorry I'm behind the times hahah. I used to live out in North Phoenix. Good luck with your roof, hope it's nothing major!

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2015
    Ron Swanson is the bombdotcom. 

@southernpeach89 - Yes please bucket'o'diamonds for our 3.5 year anniversary. I'm really hoping that DH takes my very clear hint that I want another wedding band for our 5 year anniversary. I'll probably remind him again (and again and again) before then ;)

@eilis1228 - 'Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.' HAHAHAHAHA

@jenna8984 - At the time, I was ready to leave AZ and be closer to my family. Now we'd LOVE to go back to AZ, but it looks like that is a few years off. We're 4 hours from my family, so close, but not close enough to be living in this godforsaken wasteland when it's 5* outside.

Tv Parks And Recreation animated GIF

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• More Ron gifs!!!

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards