Rhode Island

Newport Bride- Taylor Made Reservations

I am getting married next year in Newport, RI. I have been trying to put together hotel wedding blocks and am having a really hard time. What I am running into is that the hotels are really expensive, have minimum amounts of night you have to stay, are offering very few rooms in the block or just don't offer a block at all. 

I heard about this company called Taylor Made Reservations. I emailed them to get more information and they said the following: 
They can assist you with area hotels, inns, B&Bs, all-suite properties and for those of you who would like to extend your stay, vacation home rentals. They can be reached at 401-847-6820 or 800-847-6820.

I was wondering if anyone had used this company before, either as a bride or a guest and had any reviews, positive or negative. 

Thank you! 

Re: Newport Bride- Taylor Made Reservations

• IamnowmrsjmsIamnowmrsjms member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2015

Never heard of them.

We decided against getting married in Newport because of the  reasons you mentioned.  It was important to us that our guests would be able to attend and not have to go out of their way to stay over, or spend too much money on accommodations.

Is your venue already booked? I might consider a change in location, if having the majority of your guests there is more important to you than your "wedding vision." JS...

• The venue is already booked.

Our guests can certainly stay in nearby towns besides Newport if they wish.  

I mostly just wanted to know if anyone had a review of the service provided by this company.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards