Connecticut

DJ cost

How much was your DJ?

Re: DJ cost

• edited July 2015
    We booked Dave from spindoctorentertainment.com  His prices were not the highest and not the lowest, really a great value.  We got a 5 hr DJ Package, with room lighting, photobooth, ceremony system. Feel free to message me for his pricing
  • It will depend on your needs for the day. We booked DJae Melee (a board fav) and he will do our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.  Message me for the pricing details.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AfterHours DJ is extremely reasonable.
  • We're using Lights Camera DJ. they're in Milford. it was $6000 for 2 photographers for 9 hours, engagement pictures, leather bound wedding album, 5 hour photo booth, DJ for ceremony and reception, and up lighting.

This was our splurge. Our wedding is in 10 days and I can already say this is the best decision. I've had so many questions on more than what the specialize in. These people know weddings.
  • wow, that sounds like a great price. I ended up booking SpinDoctor for 1400. We are doing our photography with a different company and we only get an engagement shoot, 8 hours wedding, save the dates, and photo booth for 7000. Our photographer is our splurge, but my fiancé is an artist and was super picky :) Hope you have a wonderful wedding,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards