Wedding Party
Options

Day of wedding with big bridal party

2»

Re: Day of wedding with big bridal party

• Options

At FSIL's wedding last summer, she had 1 MUA and 1 hair stylist for 11 people (including 1 flower girl, 1 junior BM who naturally took less time; also only 8 of the 9 adults got MU and 7 out of the 9 adults got hair). We arrived around 9AM (for 2:30pm photos and 6:00pm ceremony). The MUA was waiting for us when we got to the venue and we got started right away. We were all finished by 1:30 and hair was done by 2:30. So it's definitely possible if you're confident with your choices.

Also, there was food provided by the venue for all of us while getting ready, but the MUA and hair stylist chose not to have any.

• Options
    I just think this is too long to make your nearest and dearest sit around/have to get ready. Even if people don't have to be there all 8 hours, it's too much for the first person. I would hire a team. I have been in several wedding parties both large and small. And even the smaller ones (5 bridesmaids) had two hair stylists and two make up artists. I wouldn't subject people to a long getting ready day like that when you could just bring in multiple people to do each task. 
  • Options
    Do a schedule, especially for the flower girls. Let them come as late as possible. Else your going to have extremely bored, tired and cranky little flower girls. And if anyone is going to get their do messed up if it's done too early, it's the little girls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards