Wedding Party

Would you like this gift?

Hi Ladies!

I know there's thousands of posts about bridesmaids gifts but I just want your opinion on this. All of my girls absolutely love vera bradley so I was thinking of getting them all a vera bradley tote bag in their favorite color and put in it their favorite bottle of wine along with a picture frame that has a picture of the both of us in it. I was also going to write a thank you note and put it in each bag thanking them for being there for me. I was trying to shop for them as if it were their birthday and I didn't want to get them the typical matchy match monogrammed bridesmaids gifts. So my question is, if you received that gift, would you like it?

Re: Would you like this gift?

• Assuming I liked Vera Bradley, I think that's a perfect gift! I love the idea of a picture of the two of you. I think it's sweet.
  • Knottiebk said:

Hi Ladies!

I know there's thousands of posts about bridesmaids gifts but I just want your opinion on this. All of my girls absolutely love vera bradley so I was thinking of getting them all a vera bradley tote bag in their favorite color and put in it their favorite bottle of wine along with a picture frame that has a picture of the both of us in it. I was also going to write a thank you note and put it in each bag thanking them for being there for me. I was trying to shop for them as if it were their birthday and I didn't want to get them the typical matchy match monogrammed bridesmaids gifts. So my question is, if you received that gift, would you like it?

I have plenty of tote bags, so I wouldn't be too thrilled. But it doesn't matter what we think; it's not a gift for us. Would you buy this for her for her birthday?
  • I would love that, totes are the best IMO and if they like Vera Bradley then I think that's a very good gift. 
  • While I do have lots of tote bags, some have seen better days (and since I split time between 2 cities I usually have 1or 2 with me half of the week) so I always like them if they are nice ones. VB is nice (and they hold up well) in my book, I love wine, and I am definitely the type to appreciate a pic of me and one of my favorite chicks. I can't speak for everyone, but if it were me I would dig it.
  • If I loved Vera Bradley, then yes, I would like this gift.
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yes!  I love totes (not VB but to each their own), wine, and photos.  It sounds thoughtful and sincere, good job!
  • I would personally love that. If you know they each like Vera Bradley, go for it. Good gift!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I commute by train to work and always need a comfortable shoulder bag to carry my lunch, and if that bag also had good wine, HAZZAH!

• That's a nice gift for anyone who loves Vera Bradley.
  • I like Vera bags, but I have an ass load if tote bags, so it wouldn't be a good fit for me. I love that you're including a TY note in whatever you give them.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards