Hawaii
Options

Advice for wedding budget for Maui

Hi ladies!

We are starting to plan for a tiny wedding in Maui for December 2016. There will be most likely only my parents and 2 guests besides myself and my fiancé. I've been trying to figure out if we can do it for less than $5,000. I was looking at Simple Maui Weddings for the ceremony, and we would head to the Old Lahaina Luau for the reception. Has anyone done this? I was also looking at Air BnB for housing while we are there. Any advice or insight is appreciated! Thank you.

Re: Advice for wedding budget for Maui

• Options
    I looked at Simple Maui wedding as well, they have nice packages and I love the photographer Karma Hill and the Dellables florist they use. They don't include the reception however, but you could all just go out to dinner.
    Another option is WoW (White Orchid Wedding) Old Lahaina Luau package. I think it is under 4k and includes the luau as your reception for under 4k. They even do a small cocktail and cake cutting there.

If you like good food, The Lahaina Grill has a room with a chefs table that seats 8 people.

It is actually a bit hard to find something affordable for a really small group. Lots of places have food and beverage minimums.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the information, this is very insightful!
  • Options
    I haven't done a ton of research, but I came across Gannon's in Maui, which looked like it had a beautiful ceremony location for a reasonable price (packages start at $800 and include certain incidentals such as day of wedding coordinator, ceremony musician, etc.) - only thing is I think there is an additional fee for the actual location and photography is not included. 

After that, you could opt to have a reception there or book a private room at a restaurant somewhere else.

I've read good reviews but don't know too much about the venue other than what I read on the website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards