New Jersey

Whole Foods in Paramus NJ

Hello everyone, I am curious to know if anyone has recently used the Whole Foods in Paramus for their wedding flowers? The posts I've read are all over a year and I'm curious as to recent experiences.

Re: Whole Foods in Paramus NJ

• OMG I didn't even know they did wedding flowers...did you inquire about pricing? I'd be curious to know what they quoted you. They always have the most amazing flowers!
  • We had a limited budget for our September wedding and Whole Foods helped us achieve it as respects floral & cake. I wanted to have a cake buffet for dessert. Whole Foods' bakery was so easy to work with-- two weeks before the wedding I stopped in and ordered 9 - 9" cakes and one 6" cutting cake. The carrot cake, chocolate ganache and tiramisu were all to die for and our guests agreed. Cake for 140 guests cost less than $250 altogether!

For floral, I worked with Natalia and she was great. Very receptive to my ideas and executed them all perfectly and as we discussed. We had a bride bouquet, six bridesmaids, two extra bouquets, three corsages, 10 boutonnieres, a baby bouquet and rose petals and altogether the charge was $670. Wow. Beautiful, quality floral and a price that I don't think you could beat unless you totally DIYed it (which I think would probably be awful stressful).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards