Luxury Weddings

Riiiiings!

1235»

Re: Riiiiings!

• @jells2dot0 thank you! i get the "he must REALLLLY" love you thing too. but ya know what?! he does! lol
  • Liza Shtromberg was AMAZING to work with for our engagement and wedding bands. She was patient, meticulous with design and listening to our ideas, and worked with heirloom diamonds passed down from my family through several generations. Liza also suggested a Peach/Pink Spinel as the center stone of my CUSTOM rose-gold engagement ring, instead of a pink sapphire (the color in the spinel was more intense), or instead of a morganite (the spinel is a higher quality stone). She hand etched a BEAUTIFUL design on the shank of the mount, and has expertly guided us every step of the way through my three-ring set. The lovely multiple-solitaire diamond band is from the heirloom diamonds, designed in a bezel setting with milgrain and yellow-gold. My husband-to-be and I could not be more thrilled with her service, her generosity, her spirit or her talent and craftsmanship!

http://www.lizashtromberg.com/

• edited August 2015
    Here's mine. Antique platinum ring. Total 2.7cts. Centre diamond 2.4cts. My fiancé bought it due to its whiteness in colour which is I and clarity as its VS. it's an old mine cut diamond and I love the big facets and pillowy cushion shape.
  • Here is my beautiful  ring that my fiance designed and built with the help of Liza Shtromberg!

It is a cushion bezel set, diamond, white gold pave engagement ring that was exactly what we both wanted! He was able to take a design I liked and integrate in his own customization making it one of a kind!

She is a must for any specialized jewelry!
  • @SBmini ours are so similar! Mine is a smaller center stone with a halo instead of 1 stone! FI took me to pick it out and I love it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards