Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

SYTYCD

So who here is so sad Billy Bell had to go home? I wasn't a big fan of Jose's until last night as they were kicking him off...he seemed really sweet BUT he did deserve to go home...he wasnt that great

I wish Jose and Robert or Kent would have gone home.....there is just something about Robert I dont like, dance wise. And Kent is starting to no longer be the cute country boy he is just seeming immature and childish

Who do you think is going to win? Contestants left: Adecheke (sp?), Lauren, Robert and Kent

I think Lauren or Adecheke will win :)

Re: SYTYCD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Lauren will win it!  I wasn't the biggest fan of Billy (I think he dances too feminine) but I don't think he deserved to go home.  I think Adechike should have gone home.  He does "good enough" every week for me, but not GREAT.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sytycd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:50b9c83a-f5c0-4e95-9e45-4acf81fb3b25Post:5d573632-01e5-4803-8943-5ff27e0404b2">SYTYCD</a>:
    [QUOTE] I think Lauren or Adecheke will win :)
    Posted by cfibelkorn[/QUOTE]

Same here or at least I HOPE
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm hoping for Lauren :) She is the cutest thing haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Lauren and Kent both!!  I'm sad about Billy, but glad about Jose!  I love this show can't wait to see the finale!  Anyone going to the live show in September?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No...I dont think it would have the same affect live. Then I just might shot myself from all the screaming girls.....they already drive me crazy when I watch it on TV :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still missing Alex :(

Out of the remaining dancers, my vote is for Lauren... she has a really cool name ;)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I know!!!! I was hoping Alex would win too :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards