Wedding Reception Forum

Place Cards Printing

Hi,

I have the Place Cards papers, downloaded the template from the manufacturer, and completed the templates with all guests' names.

The problem is I don't have a printer.

If I go to Staples with the papers, and templates on USB, will they print them for me?

Re: Place Cards Printing

• Yes, they will. They may still charge you a small fee but just go and ask :) 

• I designed programs for my friend.  They were an odd shape (tall and skinny) but I just emailed the saved document to our local Kinkos, brought in the paper we wanted to use and they were able to print and cut them for us.

So I would go to your local Staples, Office Depot, Office Max or Kinkos and see what they say.  Most printing places will happily help you out as long as the paper you are using can work with their machines.

• I designed all my paper (except invites), threw them on usb stick and took them to Staples when I got to the states.  They printed everything for me.   Even folded the programs.   I didn't have the paper, but I could have given them paper too.  

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Thank you all for such detailed responses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards